dm suggestions

Kie

ok well i think it would be great if mta could edit the number of seats to a plane (the at 400 and other big 1 [i forget its name]) cuz im pretty sure its only 2 seats, ive tested in single player with grove boys

and a team option for maps would also be nice, so u can have teams fighting against each other

Triple post! Making the AT400 hold more passengers is a nice idea, even though it has been suggested before.

Team chat? That would be pretty useless in my opinion, unless you are a slow typer to type /msg #4, #12, whatever so you can communicate with your team faster. Or else teamspeak would come in handy.

Stealth attacks are a good idea, but I would say that the admin has an option to enable it or disable it would be better than manually changing it though, since people probably want a little variety when they play *cough* stubby shotgun *cough*

Team chat? That would be pretty useless in my opinion, unless you are a slow typer to type /msg #4, #12, whatever so you can communicate with your team faster. Or else teamspeak would come in handy.

Actually team chat wouldn't be pointless, if its an actual TDM. However being able to type to aposing team would also be good.

Have the text chat box with your team colour such as green so every post by your team is in green and only viewable by your team (Also excluding spectaters). So when you type you just press 'T' and boom team chat is on. However if you type /all what ever you type appears on both teams text boxs, maybe in the colour blue.

So Green text=Your team

And blue text=open chat

Team colours could also be the colour of your team only text

well i mean if u wanna carry out stratigyes with your team and such

u press T for talk to everyone and Y for your team

thats a handy function

and even tho this has prob alredy been posted but i wanna reinforce it, STATS would be gud (nout building stats for each time u logg on to a server but overall starts gained) so u can have better pilot and bike skill, and u can also work your way up to carry dual weapons.

This would seperate the pros from the n00bs, lol :lol:

Sry bout the dubble post

well witht the radar thing it was also be good if u could set it so u could only see your team , so u could track your team but the other team can still be stealthy

and i had some game type ideas

Assult: 1 team attacks another teams base trying to take it over then after a period of time they swich

Free for all: we all know what this is

CTF: each team tryes to capture something elce of the other team, this has been sayed b4 as capture the trailer

Control: There is one place on the map that teams fight for, the team with the most people in there at the one time OR the team that has spent most time in there wins

Team Kill: Teams Kill each other, team with most kills win

Team race: Teams race to a point

I will post more game type ideas as i think of them

The map makers should have full control over team skins and place spawns ( they could make cops spawn in the grove if they want) and starting weapons.

There should be more than 2 teams

max teams 4 maby 6

min team 2

The map maker should deside this also.

More ideas as they come! :lol:

Maybe you should put all your ideas in 1 giant post or smt, so its clear what kind of idea you've posted.. :)

But like I said before, I dont think all this stuff about TDM will be added to a DM version, you know. Although some are quiet good.

CTF: each team tryes to capture something elce of the other team, this has been sayed b4 as capture the trailer

Already been mentioned alot around the forums, still something like this can be developed through the SDK hopefully. Other modes that were suggested could be perhaps also added through the SDK.

Free for all: we all know what this is

Thats basically the whole idea of a DM version, everyone fights one and another. Teaming is obviously very common to see due to that your still fighting for yourself and your survival.