The ban is not for that

Today i was played in mta and all been ok. I join to site for homework and dont closed MTA. So when i did my homework i joined in already opened MTA and click on server but i was kicked 2 time for AC4(like this), but on 3 time i got ban. After ban I immediately started recording for as proof that it not my fault. Please help me with this problem...

My serial D45495039EC5EE736111F5598F7E8D13

Edited by DRNZZ
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

I will clarify the reason for this permanent ban:

- You are a massive cheater.. whenever there's a working MTA paid hack out there, you are the one to buy and use it

- You got over 30 bans for paid hack usage in the past couple years

- Until yesterday, you were using a paid hack. This happened on 1 of your serials (you got multiple PC's, but you also know how to quickly serial change) which is 27735DC46FC23B7B3D8DF023B6233803

After noticing the amount of bans you accumulated on all your PC's together, we have drawn said picture of a massive hacker that will never learn. This resulted in a permanent ban across all of your PC's. We are also adding measures against your serial changing method, so you'll feel this ban. You're not welcome on MTA anymore.

Note: a video like that proves nothing, because bans (like in your case) can be added after using undetected cheats.. as in bans can be delayed. You last cheated yesterday, and today you noticed the ban. That doesn't mean the cheat had to be running today, while you were recording. It's a very common "im innocent" ruse.. we won't fall for it.

Ban appeal denied, @DRNZZ / DAUR3NZZZ

Edited by Dutchman101
  • Like 3