HERE IT IS: Version 0.3 manual without any typos

You don't need to be anally retententive to be bugged by a manual with that many mistakes! :P

I would have done it myself but I'm too lazy. :wink:

I'd assumed you had no native English speakers on the team but the news page does now seem to be much improved.

I also don't wish to sound like a b*tch but you shouldn't underestimate how important good English is in presenting a professional appearance for your project.

:D

You don't need to be anally retententive to be bugged by a manual with that many mistakes! :P

I would have done it myself but I'm too lazy. :wink:

I'd assumed you had no native English speakers on the team but the news page does now seem to be much improved.

I also don't wish to sound like a b*tch but you shouldn't underestimate how important good English is in presenting a professional appearance for your project.

:D

English isnt my native language either -> its Finnish... but its just about the efford

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha, I'm just like you, I'm always picky about this stuff, like the u's and ur's on on this page instead of you and your :D Don't know why that stuff gets to me, but it does :D

Anyways, you did a nice job, especially considering English isn't your first language. I made a few changes (in green) just fixing up a few capitalizations, extra spaces, some tense inconsistencies, and a few spelling corrections here:

http://www.modzone.net/firestorm225/mtamanual.rtf

BTW, great mod, it's nice to know that there is progress being made on the GTA multiplayer front :) Always nice to see people take out their free time to make everyone happy :)