REAL INTERIORS

Crespo_

Hello community !, I want to see if there is any way to create interiors directly (without markers), or if there is already a mod that allows this, I tried to create them from the map editor, but when I try to remove the doors to put objects inside I find a black box, and it is impossible to remove it.spacer.png

On 9/10/2020 at 13:13, Tut said:

El hilo se movió a un foro más adecuado.

Consulte los consejos anteriores sobre cómo eliminar la malla no deseada.

Hey Tut!, im very new in this world of models, can u see me anyone topic on this forum about unwanted mesh?

• Administrators
Just now, Crespo_ said:

Hey Tut!, im very new in this world of models, can u see me anyone topic on this forum about unwanted mesh?

You'll need to install a 3D modeling software as pointed out by Mr. Loki, followed by a set of plugins to import/export models.

Once that's done we can refer you to some useful guides.

9 minutes ago, Tut said:

You'll need to install a 3D modeling software as pointed out by Mr. Loki, followed by a set of plugins to import/export models.

Once that's done we can refer you to some useful guides.

which of these softwares is easier to use?, and what plugins i need for this software?

1 hour ago, Tut said:

No puedo decir cuál es más fácil de aprender. Prefiero 3ds Max, pero es un software de pago, mientras que Blender es gratuito. Complementos a continuación

https://gtaforums.com/topic/838479-dff-importer-and-exporter-for-3ds-max/#comments  - 3ds Max

https://gtaforums.com/topic/925364-dragonff-blender-gta-io/#comments  - Blender

I already installed blender and the dragonff plugin

• Administrators

Ok.

I don't use Blender but it's a very simple process.

Your black box is made up of triangles, which may also be known as 'faces' or 'polygons'.

You need to delete these by selecting them and hitting 'x' and then delete.

Once you have deleted all of them, you can export to DFF. Make sure that you export vertex colors. If you miss anything please send a screenshot of your export settings.

After that you'll need to do the same for the collision file. You can read my collisions guide on where to locate the file.

17 minutes ago, Tut said:

Okay.

No uso Blender pero es un proceso muy simple.

Tu caja negra está formada por triángulos, que también se conocen como 'caras' o 'polígonos'.

Debe eliminarlos seleccionándolos y presionando 'x' y luego eliminar.

Una vez que los haya eliminado todos, puede exportarlos a DFF. Asegúrese de exportar los colores de los vértices. Si se pierde algo, envíe una captura de pantalla de su configuración de exportación.

Después de eso, deberá hacer lo mismo con el archivo de colisión. Puede leer mi guía de colisiones sobre dónde ubicar el archivo.

Thank you very much !, But one last query, I tried to get the .dff textures from the original gta files, but the only ones I see are the wheels, how can I get them?

Edited by Tut
Removed illegal link
  • Administrators

World objects from main dimension are in gta3.img stored in GTA SA directory\models\.

You can access this file using TXD Workshop or an IMG editor.

Take note that TXD Workshop is obsolete software and should not be used to edit TXD files. It's fine for extracting files though.

Use Magic TXD for modifying and creating TXD files: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27862

I have removed the link that you added to your post. We don't allow links to file upload sites that uploads game assets as this is considered under 'piracy' category. You need to get the files by purchasing the game.

Edited by Tut
2 hours ago, Tut said:

World objects from main dimension are in gta3.img stored in GTA SA directory\models\.

You can access this file using TXD Workshop or an IMG editor.

Take note that TXD Workshop is obsolete software and should not be used to edit TXD files. It's fine for extracting files though.

Use Magic TXD for modifying and creating TXD files: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27862

I have removed the link that you added to your post. We don't allow links to file upload sites that uploads game assets as this is considered under 'piracy' category. You need to get the files by purchasing the game.

Hey! I edited a one ammunation in the desert, I was able to do what you told me to do but the color of the object, seems strange to me, it seems that the object has no texture, 

the DFF off the object is it
DFF: desn2_ammun.dffspacer.png

• Administrators

I'm not sure how Blender displays textures.

What I do in 3ds Max is extracting all of the .txd file contents into a new folder. I then add a project file path to the new folder, letting my program know that this is where my textures are located.
You should be able to do a google search on how to assign texture path in Blender, and how to display them in your viewport.