Rendering Map

ciclano

Question

Hello, my server is rendering the map slowly. Does anyone know what can it be? For some it takes 5-7 seconds to render, so when they are at high speed in a vehicle the locks are huge since the map is still rendering.

( Remember that when I talk about maps, I mean the standard map for GTA SA )

9 answers to this question

• Moderators
20 hours ago, ciclano said:

( Remember that when I talk about maps, I mean the standard map for GTA SA )

This sounds like a client issue. Do you also have this issue with GTA san? (default game)

I moved your topic to the right section. The previous section was for user created maps.

Edited by IIYAMA
6 hours ago, IIYAMA said:

This sounds like a client issue. Do you also have this issue with GTA san? (default game)

I moved your topic to the right section. The previous section was for user created maps.

I thought so too, but some players who have a very good computer are having this problem.

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, ciclano said:

I thought so too, but some players who have a very good computer are having this problem.

If that is the case, did you try to play with the draw distance settings a bit? (and others as well?)

• Moderators
12 hours ago, ciclano said:

On 09/10/2020 at 23:35, ciclano said:

Do you also have this issue with GTA san? (default game)

Please answer my previous question.

About your issue, it looks like a `ran out of` VRAM issue, but it might also be something entirely different since normally that would mean low frame rate as it will be fetching the textures from a drive or ram constantly.

Could you check the memory values?

/showmemstat

(screenshot please)

Your radar resource (left-bottom) might be worsening it, render targets are memory/CPU hungry. Check that as well.

@Tut Do you have an idea what this could be? (Since you are working a lot with models)

• Like 1