Connection Timeout for only 1 server.

DrakeA

Question

I don't know why, everything was okay yesterday. I cant seem to connect to this particular server now. I can join every other server but just not this. I tried reinstalling mta, didnt fix it. I added MTA SA to my firewall exceptions list as well, disabled anti virus, updated network drivers but nothing seems to fix it. Any help please?

4 answers to this question

Well I checked some other servers, I have the same issue on like 15-20% of the servers available in the internet tab. I can see the number of players but cannot see the names of those players in the players list. Neither can I see my ping value in the "ping" column of those respective servers. I checked some of the server's IP addresses as well. Some of the servers which I cant get access to has a similar IP address, like starting with 149.202.87.x.x . Could it be that I cant access servers hosted in any particular location? Every other server works pretty much okay with no issues at all.

Any way I can fix this?

EDIT: Okay I tried looking up all the server's IPs I cant access. My hunch was right. It seems like I cant access any server hosted on France. Now I know what the problem is, anybody knows how I can fix it?

Edited by DrakeA