Unban Appeal

First of all, this was my mail to ccw, but he didn't answer since like more than 2 months, so i paste it now here, because it describes all the mess I have done.

Serial: 3B8C4122F1B4071CD886AA48F473AF52
MTA Forum Name: Str1ker
Reason for my ban: TRAINER (briefly CHEATDEV)

Hello, to cut a long story short (I already know that this will not be short):

I'm a longtime MTA player and from 2011 to 2020 I've never had a negative experience with cheats/trainers/hacks because I didn't use any. Around the beginning of 2020 I developed an interest in cheating, starting with the GTA San Andreas singleplayer and ending with your multiplayer modification. Then I load my DLLs into the game, with success - more or less and I started to change simple memory addresses, for like walking through walls, removing collision of objects and giving jetpack or change the hp of vehicles. As far as I know, there was nothing more. I was banned twice for the same cheat. First I had learned from my lesson, I waited for the time and was banned for 7 days for the first time. After that, when I wasn't connected to the internet to the best of my knowledge and responded to a friend's tip that it was not possible to get banned on a local server without internet at that time, I tested the almost same cheat to see what happens and got banned again. I contacted an administrator of MTA via discord, who set my ban to over a month. I found that very gracious of him and I thanked him. But since I was greedy, which I should never have done, I rewrote the DLL so that he is no longer recognized by MTA and so I could start editing memory addresses again. I was very gullible and thought that I was only a small fish among the actual hackers anyway, who partly write Lua Injector or otherwise try to manipulate the game - I shouldn't have done that, so I was banned permanently again in the end. Again, several weeks / ~2 months have passed (?) and I bought a new computer, because mine didn't meet my requirements anymore. I wanted to be able to start MTA, if I could, to never again cheat too client-side and change dull memory addresses. I would stay really clean and not dare to manipulate the game in any way. I also started a conversation in the MTA Forum with you, my name is there Str1ker and I never got answers back, so I try it here. I actually thought it wouldn't be a big problem if I got a new computer, if I stayed clean and didn't try to manipulate the game.  Unfortunately, today, one day after I assembled my new computer, I received the news that I was banned for the reason CHEATDEV, which really confused me. I had no programs or anything running in the background, so I assume it is because people no longer want to trust me to play clean. I have learned from this, and I am asking for a chance.

((excuse me for this long text)) 

Regards/Greetings from Germany

Because it's been a while and I don't have a good long term memory, I might have switched or left something out, that doesn't mean that I'm trying to hide something from you. I know that you know everything you need to know about me.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Hi FiNaL / Str1ker (from the German MTA community www.mta-sa.org),

1. You are constantly engaged in cheat development related activities, and to cut your story short, you've been given various new chances and last chances. But you kept communicating with "Jusonex" (MTA team) who put more trust in you than - looking back on it - he should have, because every time you betrayed it by continuing your activities after unban. We know that you've had periods of not doing bad things, but you always ended up re-offending.

Cheat developers, especially persistent ones like you, aren't welcome on MTA.

2. You are wondering why you got re-banned even though at that time you didn't do cheat related stuff.

The answer is that if someone is banned and evades the global ban, they are subject to getting re-banned just because they are the same person. Buying a new PC with an intention to "play clean", in your case probably just initially (as you have always re-offended afterwards), means nothing because it's global ban evading nonetheless. If we ban a cheat developer, it means they aren't welcome on MTA anymore as a person. So we will keep you off our platform.

Finally i would like to note (for others reading your post) that you described a lot of things that aren't true or incomplete. We know exactly what you did and how it went down, after various chances we decided unanimously that we won't provide you any new chances.

Ban appeal denied, this one will remain permanent no matter what.

@Str1ker

• Thanks 1