MTA:mA General Use Scripts Suggestions

Tommis

Hello,

I decided to make this topic to hear what you guys want in the next release of General Use Scripts. We want to hear your ideas! Me, [uVA]Kevwuk or possibly [FMJ]master will attend to it as soon as possible. Please note that your idea or sugestion *might* be included in the next version. Please do not use this thread for support or your problems.

Newest Version: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=15552

**Please note these are scripts for mIRC running off of Aeron's MTA:mA. These are (So far) only ment for Multi theft Auto San Andreas Race. This is not for any other version of Multi Theft Auto. Other than that, lets hear what you want!

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

- is it possible to have a !getmapnames , on a letter .. like !getmapnames gre .. and it will give you some sort of list with all maps starting with gre

-- sometimes you just cant get on the name :P

(yes i know maps is a command you can use in console , but then a you'd still be looking .. b that wont work with a lot of files ... to be a bit clearer ..

for example you want to play "EXTREME Cops 'N Robbers.map" but cant remember the ' ..

a command like !getmapnames robbers .. would show a list with said map

(possibly with mapnumber so you can startrace on number and not have to type such a long name in the first place :D )

Hmm,

Alright, but i would have to set a character # limit. Like you couldnt go under 3 chars. Also, what is there is 375 maps starting with that? It would crash mirc even if i put a numtok and about 5 mta.text. Though, i will look into it. Gonna try it now btw. :P

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

speaking of finding stuff

i've seen a lot of great functions in the old scripts .. i wonder how much can be recycled ..

is it possible to extract player position info ?

and parse it with a location table matrix thing ...

(for instance on cops and robbers type of maps , by the time you (figured out where and) typed where a suspect is .. he's 5 blocks away)

you cant get player positions, what car they are in, what health the car has, what checkpoint they are up to or anything like that, for the racing bit itself, you only get when the race starts, when someone dies, when someone respawns and when someone finishes the race

!pageadmin (makes mIRC rumble and do a bunch of sounds for anyone on remote admin)

Yes,

That is true, but i like Catfish's idea :P Might add it, would have to make it be able to enable it and disable though. And, dont want to be wasting valuable CPU. :P

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

not everyone has winamp .. and mirc has some buildin sounds ;)

but hey , as long as i can disable it ...

btw , if made , it should have a timelimit .. so you can do it only once per 10 minutes orso :D

another suggestion ..

im a slob , i dont like writing , i loose papers .. but i wanna vote for good maps .. now i have to write down mapnames , and comments..

and all that in between races , well you all know how it goes

is it a nice idea to alter the !setinstructions a bit .. to a !setnotes

so you can leave something like !setnote current "worth 4 but improve blablablabla"

(and i wouldnt mind having it shown on a map so i if i forget it and eventually play the map again it would remind once more to vote)

this will be easy for me :D:o , but i see potential for other people/uses

so it might not be only handy until the ultimate !voteoncenter or /voteoncenter arrives

bit related to this, but just pops into thought

a !iwanttoleaveamessagefortheadmin orsome ;)

if by any chance after so much suggestions, questions and remarks your starting to hate me ... did i already say

:love1: wooooot .. :notworthy: -XE-Tommis rules :notworthy: ... thanks :love2: .. yeah, wow , gre8 : :love7::love5:

;)

Just as example, you can run it too with Windows MediaPlayer.

btw , if made , it should have a timelimit .. so you can do it only once per 10 minutes orso :D

It could be so, yes. But I have this command myself too, with a script in MTA:VC too, and almost nobody will ever type that command. And if so, you can still warn the people who are doing that to often when it isnt necessary.

:love1: wooooot .. :notworthy: -XE-Tommis rules :notworthy: ... thanks :love2: .. yeah, wow , gre8 : :love7::love5:;)

You're not serious, are you? :P

Jking. :wink:

Just as example, you can run it too with Windows MediaPlayer.

It could be so, yes. But I have this command myself too, with a script in MTA:VC too, and almost nobody will ever type that command. And if so, you can still warn the people who are doing that to often when it isnt necessary.

but afk is afk , well maybe not 10 minutes , but at least a minute would be gr8
:love1: wooooot .. :notworthy: -XE-Tommis rules :notworthy: ... thanks :love2: .. yeah, wow , gre8 : :love7::love5:;)

You're not serious, are you? :P

Jking. :wink:

well .. maybe overdone it just a bit :D

but still :notworthy:

Hey,

!trace - Traces the person location in the world

!besttime - Indicates the best time on a map and the person of whom did it

!spawn - Turns the spawn msg's off and on

**The Best time will indicate when you finish a map if you have beaten the best time on that map, it pwnz, plz try it out asap.

Ahh, well i am still working on it, gonna add some more, you should see this version comming out in the next couple of days.

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

hey

First: Tommis you ruck :P

And here are some sugs:

At the beggining of a race the server says: the 1ste best time, second best time and third best time. that is cool. so ranking on races.

Srry but my english is not very good :wink::cry:

bye

hey

First: Tommis you ruck :P

And here are some sugs:

At the beggining of a race the server says: the 1ste best time, second best time and third best time. that is cool. so ranking on races.

Srry but my english is not very good :wink::cry:

bye

like this idea as well.

Logging the top 3 racers on each map with their times would be quite cool.

yeah, i saw it on a server. x14 is very cool to, isnt release but on xe/thh server x14 is running.there is ranking on server but only the best time, not 2de en 3rde. You fix that tommis?(1rd, 2de,3de)

is it possible / or a lot of work to change the part where mapnames get asked from server, to mapnames being searched in the server mapname directory ?

kinda annoying to have such a great deathlimit and neat stats.. but its not working on my server most of the times because mta server only sends about 500 - 700 mapnames ... a huge load of maps (when your running with 2700 maps) turn up as unknown

today i was in the server(xe/thh) and there was another script running, you got money when you win, really good. but you cant look somewhere who has the most money. thats reard. but the best time is Cool!

Hey,

As you might of noticed i have added alot to MTA:mA:General Use Scripts. As of now i am adding RPG. You have cash and you can earn cash. I am going to add a BET system too. When you finish a race 1-4'th you will earn money by the amount of people you beat (The amount of people in the server). Here are some commands..

!buy - Buys a item

- 1-20 Second Freeze (Prices Differ)

- 1-25 Second Mute (Prices Differ)

- Changemap ($3500)

- more coming

!items - Shows you your current items

!rpgfreeze - Use your Freeze on someone

!rpgmute - Use your RPG Mute on someone.

!cash - Shows you the cash of that player

!give - Give the amount to that player

More coming...bet system..please note i just started this yesterday. I also added some kool commands to GUS...

- Going to add a timer to freeze and muten (like !freeze )

- Going to add a !rating and you can vote the current map 1-10

- !trace command

- Toptime command and when you beat the toptime it says "NAME has ect ect..."

- so much more, its amazing, so far my script alone is 100kb (Approx)

- Sounds to bland in here...seriously, just try it out, come to the XE/TTH MTASA Sever and take a look at it today!

-------

Please remember RPG is BETA! I just started it ffs! And the bet system isnt mine, i got the idea from another server. Though in the other server you get 2000 money just from the start, and this one you earn the money from winning or placing 1-4'th in the race, TEH MORE PLAYERS IN TEH SERVER, THE MORE $ you win! :D Still not done, and the whole RPG thing is extra it can be turned on and off. !RPG . Also, yes i will record 2nd third and forth too, but wont make it say when u win, cus to much spam.

More Comming!

Cya,

[XE]Tommis