My Suggestions

Guest Eightball

So...here are my suggestions for the next version of mta:

1. The first and i think the worst problem is the, i call it "respawn bug". although its kinda funny to start 5 seconds earlier than all others i dont wanna be a buguser (=cheater) and report this, if it has not been done before. it lets you spawn directly at the start of a map, and not at the end of the countdown. but i dont want do describe how it works here, because i dont want to support kiddies to use it. i think you already know this, if not pm me and i'll explain.

//edit: ok, i just saw that this was mentioned before here. there's also a description how it works...

now some smaller things:

2. I usually join servers from ASE. But i'm getting lots of timeouts while playing (not because of MTA, but because of my slow inet connection and slow pc) and i have to reconnect. it's a good thing that the last ip is saved, but this doesn't work if you join from ASE. so when i have a timeout i always have to go to ASE again, copy the ip and paste it in mta. this gets really annoying after a while, please fix this so that the last ip is saved everytime.

3. it's nice to see that you made mousewheel scrolling in console possible in 1.1, but i think it doesn't work properly. i can turn my mousewheel up and down, it always scrolls up. also it shouldn't auto-scroll when new messages appear, but this was mentioned before in other posts.

4. lol i just read that it's a "bug" too that cj is smoking and drinking in 1.1. :D hehe, i thougt this would be a joke or something, but it's really annoying sometimes when i have to concentrate on winning races ;-)

i hope that these points were not mentioned before and that my english is not too bad, but i think you understand everything.

Eightball

2. because i really like the friends-list feature of ASE to see where my friends are playing. i also sometimes just want to check whats going on on several servers and that goes quickly with ASE bcause i dont need to run MTA first. and in addition ASE gives me more information, for excample which players are on the server... and theres a search function and and and...

3. ok, when i recodnized it first it was cool, but when i have to really concentrate on a race it disturbs me somehow. well, actually not that important...but as i created this thread for my personal suggestions i just wanted to mention it...

(

-CJ's smoking/drinking-I think it wouldn't be bad, if player walks/runs, but this way, it's annoying. I can't concetrete on driving bikes,cause CJ is doing something (touching himslef :D)
- The smoking/drinking is one of the strangest side effects we've seen, obviously we don't suggest our users do either. We'll look into banning such things in MTA:SA when we've got the more important issues out of the way.
)
2. I usually join servers from ASE. But i'm getting lots of timeouts while playing (not because of MTA, but because of my slow inet connection and slow pc) and i have to reconnect. it's a good thing that the last ip is saved, but this doesn't work if you join from ASE. so when i have a timeout i always have to go to ASE again, copy the ip and paste it in mta. this gets really annoying after a while, please fix this so that the last ip is saved everytime.

I think this is a good suggestion, i think erorr may have misunderstood what you meant. I can imagine it being fustrating having to quit and relaunch all over again, it should be saved somehow, one way could be

Disconnected: Timed Out
|Reconnect|   |Cancel|

so the box is better

:)

thats good, too. but i just want the ip to be saved everytime you connect to a server :D actually it is saved when you connect manually (in gtadir\MTA\blue.conf) but if you connect from ASE the ip box is empty and in the port box it says 22003.