Help! Game Resolution???

Guest evilpilch

Hi all,

I'm a big fan of the ps2 versions of GTA3, VC and SA. So loved the idea of MTA when I heard about it. I bought the PC versions of the games for the sole purpose of playing MTA. Tried MTA last night and the resolution was locked in 640x480 mode... is this correct? Do I have to play in this mode? I'd much prefer 1280 x 1024!

Thats what I mean. I go into options and the resolution seems locked at 640x480! Most frustrating!

Is the SA version of MTA best?

I mean in terms of less laggy, less jittery etc etc?

Thats what I am doing... let me explain... I have loaded up both GTA3 and VC individually and adjusted the settings to 1280 etc.. But if I go into the display settings thru starting the game via the MTA client, its locked to 640.

Also, I'm now getting another problem. I have managed to play VC although in horrible 640 res. as I've said. If I try and enter GTA3 it says I have the wrong executable!

I'm now off to see if there's a patch for GTA3!

Thanks for your help thus far tho! :)

Thats what I am doing... let me explain... I have loaded up both GTA3 and VC individually and adjusted the settings to 1280 etc.. But if I go into the display settings thru starting the game via the MTA client, its locked to 640.

Also, I'm now getting another problem. I have managed to play VC although in horrible 640 res. as I've said. If I try and enter GTA3 it says I have the wrong executable!

I'm now off to see if there's a patch for GTA3!

Thanks for your help thus far tho! :)

You need to have 1.1 patch for GTA3 to play MTA