Searching for Zombie Zone

^#Skys

Hola, estoy buscando un script para que los zombies aparezcan en una zona determinada, ejemplo como la zona verde, pero en vez de proteger a usuarios o ser antizombies, quiero que aparezcan zombies solamente en esa zona y no se salgan de allí, vi una similar en un server antiguo por allá por 2016 pero estuve buscando en la comunidad y no he tenido suerte, espero que me puedan ayudar:))

-- English (Google translator srry)

Hello, I am looking for a script so that zombies appear in a certain area, for example as the green area, but instead of protecting users or being anti-zombies, I want zombies to appear only in that area and not leave there, I saw one similar in an old server back in 2016 but I was looking in the community and I have not had any luck, I hope you can help me :))

Edited by Tut
edited title to reflect the thread

I already tried with that one but it did not work, it is very different from what I am looking for, I only need the script that when I make a zone in any place that when activating the typical zombie script they appear in that zone nothing more (google translate)