Help needed, stage script doesnt seem to be loading

WIRECOM

I have downloaded the stage script found on this page 

.I tried over and over to start it but it doesnt seem to be working, it says in the console the resource failed to link with the freeroam script. And it's not that the script is broken or something i checked up on one of my own friends and he told me it is up and running for him.

admin permissions were set up already.  the ACL configuration wont be an issue hence it is required  to execute the restartresource function and to save/load ped movement only

This resource uses the restartResource function, to use it the resource requires elevated privileges. To do this, open up the acl.xml file in your server\mods\deathmatch directory and add the highlighted line:

If you want to load/save peds movement data in other map resources - add this line:

please help lol. what seems to be the issue is the freeroam script. I tried multiple times to start it, it says the resource wasnt found. I checked up the metafiles they're all good

Edited by WIRECOM
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, WIRECOM said:

what seems to be the issue is the freeroam script.

Is freeroam start able?

Since the stage resource wants these resources to be working before you can start it:

• freeroam
  • realdriveby
  • emerlights

You can also delete this include xml tag from stage:

<include resource="freeroam" />

Which allows you to start it, but first make sure freeroam can start since that is better idea.

Edited by IIYAMA
  • 2 weeks later...