MTA:SA Race v1.x - Admin Suggestions

Oli

I have been being bombarded with suggestions for the admin system in MTA:SA, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of them all. So, I am going to make this thread for anyone to post suggestions for the admin system in the Race mod.

Please do refrain from posting the same suggestion twice, and please check the thread to see if what you are suggesting has already been posted.

I have already noted the following features which should make it into the next version of the Race mod:

- ability to msg admin's from ingame

- admin to admin protocol

These would have been in the R1.1 release, but as my MTA hard drive died I did not have time to implement them :(

Please also note that I do not guarentee that ANY of these suggestions will actually make it to release, this is simply an information gathering process for me to make the admin system as good as possible for the community.

Oli

I don't see a real endrace message in the current protocol, that is sent when the players are no longer able to drive, propably also with information on how the map ended (timelimit, player finished).

Also it would be nice to have information about the maps, if theres a timelimit and so on. (The script could propably download them from center.mtavc.com, but not all maps are there, however most are).

And as mentioned before, the players position, or if this requires to much data being sent, the current rank updated every few seconds would be nice.

Edited by Guest

- parameters ban (parameters ban, very much does not suffice when at the player dynamic IP)

- constant mute/unconstant mute (mute for ever by nick or ip)

- constant freeze/unconstant freeze (freeze for ever by nick or ip)

- IP [nick] (shows IP of the player)

- ipban [ip] (ban on IP)

- setpass (put password on the server)

- deletepass (delete password from the server)

All that has thought up :)

Edited by Guest
- ban on parameters (ban on parameters of the client, very much does not suffice when at the player dynamic IP)

- constant mute/unconstant mute (mute for ever by nick or ip)

- constant freeze/unconstant freeze (freeze for ever by nick or ip)

- IP [nick] (shows IP of the player)

- ipban [ip] (ban on IP)

- setpass (put password on the server)

- deletepass (delete password from the server)

All that has thought up :)

that can be done now.... just use MTA:mA so have the names of people in a TXT File or ini file watever you use and then do it as a loop at begining of race that checks the names against the file.

Such is not necessary to me to explain that MTA:MA, for a long time is familiar both with her and with scripts. But nevertheless MTA:MA it not rcon, for this purpose what all this to make through MTA:MA, would be necessary that she constantly was in online and it not always probably. Ban will be removed if MTA:MA no in online, constant mute and freeze too, such commands are best for realizing in the server. But from all listed main is ban on parameters because very much often it is necessary banned many times of same man because of that that at him dynamic IP.

Ban/kick reason. And be able to send the reason with the ban to the ban list

Recieve bantlist

New line in admin chat. Packetloss socks.

COLORS!!!!

Getnick

Getmap

Admin scream. (Big text msg in center of player's screen, some ppl are blind)

Admin+ shizzle:

Warp player.

Set player vehicle.

Set player health.

if (checkpointsonthismap < 1) {

if ($adminwantsgeneralkilllimitanddeathmatchmode) { do deathmatch function that automagically changes a map with no CP's to a map with spawn setting on 'waves' and changes map after $whateveradminwants amount of waves

}

}

elseifthenstuff .. im not going to ask more deathmatch functions , they will likely be in the DMversion ... (ps .. dont tell me that DM will be without the ability to have CP's on a map)

---

k i know i can be fuzzy , in english :

you dont want to be stuck on deathmatch maps , and you dont want to wait till everyone has updated their maps . how about

there should be a setting for the prefered mode (waves would be likely)

and there should be a setting for amount of waves / number of kills (if not waves)

and there should be a setting for enabling it :P

when there are no CP's in a map , it should override the race setting and use the prefered mode , and change to a next map if the number of kills or waves is reached

Edited by Guest

Not absolutely to rcon admin but nevertheless if it is possible, was not poorly make voice chat that admin something could to say to other players by means of a microphone. Or even to make voice chat for all players as it is realized in counter-strike.

Too global ideas come at me:)

You can also just go to your settings and change your name..
its meant as a suggestion so that admin can change someones nick if hes called something like *bleep**bleep**bleep*ing*bleep*

Hmm.. Only if its really bothering you, I think you should just ignore noobs who wants to attract others by choosing silly nicknames.