Just an idea to improve gameplay

imho,

In a RACE , exploding cars should NOT damage other vehicles.

In a destruction race, it is nice to attempt some kind of revenge with your rolling bomb.

However when racing other players will purposely block the path with a vehicle that is due explode or use it in some other way to destroy other players. Nothing but pure childish selfishness, it gets to be a pain after several races. And if you play on a no-respawn server it can be especially irritating.

A race is a non-contact event, to purposely attempt to take out another player with a rolling bomb just because your game is over is very lame.

regards

the Turd

aww, lost a race becouse of that?

That was an unprovoked response and there was no need for it I must admit. He obviously is pissed off with it, that's WHY he's posting it here.

@Satans-Turd: I agree it is very annoying, I've been killed countless times by people who catch on fire and make it their mission to spoil the race for others by blocking them and blowing them up too. I suggested that there should be a way to prevent that from damaging other racers, or even creating a "ghost" mode where there wouldn't even be collisions between players, it would be very handy for maps where there are times when a lot of racers have to fit through a small space at the same time, and it would make a LOT of the races a lot fairer because you could simply drive "through" people who tried to block you because they've spun out on corners or whatever.

!imho .. if you wanna play a racing game where your car doesnt explode .fine ,go ahead. but it should stay in mta .. maybe in pure race servers it could be a nice feature .. but i'd say let the admin decide if he wants it or not when such feature would be added

people that KEEP blocking people in crowded servers might be a pain (and probably if you pm a admin ...) .. but i often find myself laughing when occasionaly you are exploded by some or you explode with a few mates

• 1 month later...

Cars exploding in your face is anoying but i wouldn't get rid of it. :D

[edit]

Can someone make a script that will de-spawn players bofore they explode.This way there'll be no explosion and no car left over to block the track.

[edit]

imho .. if you wanna play a racing game where your car doesnt explode .fine ,go ahead. but it should stay in mta .. maybe in pure race servers it could be a nice feature .. but i'd say let the admin decide if he wants it or not when such feature would be added

people that KEEP blocking people in crowded servers might be a pain (and probably if you pm a admin ...) .. but i often find myself laughing when occasionaly you are exploded by some or you explode with a few mates

Thats true there's nothing funnier then watching the Competition go up in flames. :twisted:

You're an idiot Chris. The idea of deathmatch is to kill each other, the idea of race is to race, not kill each other.

Looks like another pissed off player who can't stand to get blown up :P . That's the nature of GTA, get used to it. If MTA get so customized so that it separates itself far away from GTA:SA itself, what's the fun in that? Not much. Why can't all the whiners just get a life and grow up?! Sheesh.

PS - FYI, Chris was trying to get the point across, sarcastically....

Imagine when DM came out - "Satans-Turd" probably would want bullets that don't cause damage.