Бан по ошибке.

Проблемы, которые вынудили меня сюда написать. У меня ситуация была следующая. Я использую сервер, чтобы не использовать его. И это очень помогает. После того, как у меня появился бан, и после перезапуска у меня появился бан. Банки на 10 дней, так как у меня есть два сервера, которые должны поддерживать, я не могу пропасть за 10 дней (

Прошу вас рассмотреть данное дело, я не могу играть с читателями, я в игре только из за того что тут их нету. Надеюсь на ваше понимание и доброту.

Greetings, unfortunately I have problems that forced me to write here. My situation was as follows. As a person playing and making my own server, I did not intend to use anything dishonest or for an advantage. But I was deceived, saying that this thing raises FPS, and that it helps a lot. But then I could not log into the server, and after restarting mta I got a ban. Ban for 10 days, for me this is a lot, since I have two servers, my own, which need to be maintained, I cannot disappear for 10 days (
I ask you to consider this case, I have no need to play with cheats, I play mta only because they are not there. I hope for your understanding and kindness.

последовательный 09047887472DD23D3AFA3C67FEEF4384

T4PIIg2usrk.jpg

Edited by Александр Чеченский
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Temporary bans can't be appealed

Next time, think twice before trying to cheat. Any confusing story or lies won't make up for it. If you "cant deal with the consequences because you have a server", then you shouldn't have tried to cheat.