NOT FIXED

Guest Dr-mario

• MTA Team

We work on MTA in our spare time. We do our best. A new release always creates new problems. We improve our ways of error reporting so we can find problems faster and fix them faster. We fixed the biggest bugs from 1.1 in 1.1.1 but we can not fix everything in a couple of days.

if you don't like crashes, don't use software that is under beta stage.

In the end even commercial games have problems, and it gets worse with them. We can even see patches for commercial games even before they are available in stores.

What Blokker means is, MTA is still a beta and not a finished product, and it probably always will be.

If you don't appreciate the lag or crashes or whatever, piss off and don't play the bloody game. Either that or go make your own.

I understand Blokkers frustration but we (at least me) aren't saying 'MEH MEH WHAT A CRAP PROGRAM IT IS FULL OF BUGS AND ERRORS'' ,actually its ' Hey,there still are some problems,more to the point this and that,i would apreciate it if you guys would look into it and maybe fix it in later releases'. Not saying i have any problems,somehow my fps problem got solved,its at 24 at all times.So keep on working on it,as much as you want/can,im eager to play deathmatch :)

• MTA Team

The frustration comes from a dozen people who all open there own topic to say how dissapointed they are in the latest release. Sure people can be disappointed, but centralise complaints, at least learn to use the search function and browse trough the forums instead of posting one of your first posts and stating you don't like it.

Blokker I was not having a go at you or anything I was just saying low framerates suck

So far the program is GREAT and I cant wait for Deathmatch

I have not encounterd a single crash bug

And my framerates always seem to be 30, but i still dont like 30 :P lol

Is there any way you could cap the framerate abit hire, say. 60?

Would it cause problems if you did that?

keep up the great work!

this is not a bug, the framerates are locked at 25 (not 30) so that everyone can play on equall grounding, otherwise people with better pcs would go faster in-game (this is unfixable, its part of gta and would require the entire game to be re-writen to change it.

I thought they we're locked at 30 thats why i thought it was a bug of some kind, that sucks :( Oh well, it aint THAT bad