[News & Blog] MTA:SA Race 1.1.1 Released! (by eAi)

jhxp

• MTA Team

We've just released Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas Race 1.1.1. Head over to the download page to get it!

You will still be able to play on 1.1.0 servers using this release, and players with 1.1.0 will still be able to play on 1.1.1 servers. We obviously recommend that everyone updates though.

Changes in 1.1.1:

• Fixed: Freezes that occurred frequently for some users (and not at all for others)
  • Fixed: Nothing would happen after the splash screen appeared for some users
  • Fixed: All players getting kicked from a server with a "protocol error 92" message
  • Fixed: Players getting stuck in "You will respawn in 1 second" mode, if a race starts before they join completely
  • Fixed: Issue where error reporter would sometimes fail to find core dump
  • Fixed: Occasional crash when connecting to a server through the server browser
  • Fixes: Various other crashes
  • Added: An error message is now displayed if you try to use the 'order checkpoints' option in the map editor if you have no checkpoints in your map
  • Added: DefaultMapDuration and DefaultRespawnTime to server config

As always, if you have a problem check our wiki and our forum. Feel free to come and have a chat with other people in the community and the developers in our IRC channel - #mta on irc.multitheftauto.com.

We hope everyone has fun with this release!

Edit: We've noticed some crashes reported to us that are caused by having Xfire running while playing MTA. As Xfire are yet to support MTA, we advise you to exit Xfire before playing.

Edited by Guest

Hi, sorry for my bad English

1 Fps limit off in game but in mta i have only 25 fps

2 Server list need refresh 1-st time, but not all time then open (if i have serverlist it dont need refresh automatic )

3 Need link to game options or all main options in mta - too many times need start sp to change some option/

4 Make analog or digital speedometr, but not line.

5 Off deffault auto respaun in maps whisout cp's and set timeleft for dm maps (8->6)

PLIZ FIX IT

I think it make gameplay more fun and comfort. Thx and gl.

That is a nice way of thinking. Because they disabled alt-tab in the menus and lowered character length, MTA is teh sux0rz, SA-MP FTW!! Shortenening the char length was necessary because it was too long before, and they disabled alt-tab because it was causing a CRASH. Everything was done for a reason.

• 4 years later...