MTA SA v1.0 vs v1.1

Which version is better?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which version is better?

• v1.0
    • v1.1

WTF, MTA 1.1 completly screwed up my MTA. MTA v1.0 used to work very well, without crashes. When I uninstalled v1.1, and installed v1.0, v1.0 actually got screwed up too, it kept locking up, so its messing with my system. System restore kinda screwed my sysem up so I reversed its changes. The MTA Team better fix up my system or I can never play MTA again. I don't know what the hell MTA v1.1 has done to my computer. :x

EDIT: I've even tried reinstalling GTA SA, then installing MTA SA v1.0. The MTA Team should of really tested this MTA v1.1. It's always crashing and corrupts the previous v1.0 somehow when I reinstalled it. :evil:

Edited by Guest
  • MTA Team

May i remind people that MTA is product that is still in development and is being developed in peoples spare time.

We try to do our best but sometimes things go wrong. Most problems get reported pretty quickly and we are always improving our error reporting systems to solve bugs faster. Most problems in the current 1.10 will be adressed in the (near) future.

Looks like MTA v1.1.1 doesn't do anything to fix up my game crashes. :cry:

EDIT: Just to let you know, here is my system

ASUS P5WD2 Motherboard

1 GB DDR533 RAM (2x 512MB Samsung)

Geforce 6600 GT GFX Card

Intel Pentium 4 3 Ghz

160 GB Samsung SATA Hard Drive

GIGABYTE DVD Reader

GIGABYTE DVD Burner

Windows XP Professional SP2

That should be enough to sort out problems, and yes I've got the latest drivers. No crashes ever occured in MTA v1.0 that did in v1.1 and v1.1.1.

Edited by Guest

im glad the map bug is partially (on server, not yet on client) fixed .. but i seriously hate the lack of alt-tab .. since i need to alt-tab occasionally

overall .. well .. lets just keep up the good work and it will be a great mod

Edited by Guest

ok edited

some spawnpoints make you crash in ground /get stuck in bridges / get stuck in ramps/ get stuck on top of loopings .. when before it went well

sometimes one or two playes have the start -- gogogo -- countdown , but can drive

happened to myself about three times now ..

Sorry about all this MTA Team but I just found out that my graphic card was half melted and therefore unstable in all games. I never realized this until it got worse and that I reinstalled windoews xp. It is now under warranty and would take 3 weeks for them to return it, so no MTA till then. Im using one of my other computers but they arent powerful enough to play MTA.

• 2 weeks later...