installation login issue

Guest GTAGrrl

Hi. Let me say sorry beforehand if i've posted this in the wrong area. I tried searching for this but I didnt come across anything really related to this issue.

I've been trying to install MTA:SA for a while now but I keep having the same issue. Whenever I'm installing the game I always get the login screen. I already have a valid and registered username and password for the game and all but whenever I'm going to click "login" I end up having to click to a couple of time because nothing happens. In the end the login crashes and it seems to continue installing. Then, when I try to start the game nothing happens past the "MTA: Stop Playing With Yourself" ( :D:lol: ) screen.

Any idea or suggestions? I'm really dying to play it!!! :oops:

Hi. Let me say sorry beforehand if i've posted this in the wrong area. I tried searching for this but I didnt come across anything really related to this issue.

I've been trying to install MTA:SA for a while now but I keep having the same issue. Whenever I'm installing the game I always get the login screen. I already have a valid and registered username and password for the game and all but whenever I'm going to click "login" I end up having to click to a couple of time because nothing happens. In the end the login crashes and it seems to continue installing. Then, when I try to start the game nothing happens past the "MTA: Stop Playing With Yourself" ( :D:lol: ) screen.

Any idea or suggestions? I'm really dying to play it!!! :oops:

Same happened to me, once I registered for an account and all that, then click the Connect button just wouldn't do anything. but eventually I got out of this thing and the installation resumed, however once in MTA i can't connect to any server