[News] MTA:SA R1.1 has been released! (16/03/2006) by IJs

jhxp

• MTA Team

After our R1.1 dedicated server releases yesterday, it's time for our final MTA:SA R1.1 client release!

Quite some work has been spent into this new major R1.1 release the last few months after our initial R1.0 version. As you may have read on the blog we have changed several things, fixed some bugs and added a bunch of features to this new MTA:SA release.

We've made a short list of R1.1 changes:

- New mappack

- New map nomination voting system

- Respawning during map

- Map timelimit added in map files and server config

- New player animation sync

- Admins can PM players from remote admin

- The 255 map limit has been fixed

- Fixed various admin stability issues

And that's just a few of the changes we've made.

MTA:SA R1.1 will be exclusively released on IGN Entertainment's FilePlanet.com, the first 24 hours after the initial release. This means you can download the fresh new release from FilePlanet.com right away.

Get me the download!

Head over to the MTA:SA R1.1 download page on FilePlanet.com!

And for any general (MTA related) talk, be sure to join our #mta IRC channel on irc.multitheftauto.com to chat with other people or developers in the MTA community.

EDIT: Additional info!

One of our users, ′rats′, has helped locate the problem causing nothing to happen after the splash screen.

To fix this issue: download the mta_sa_r11_fix.zip file and put the Client.dll in your mods/race folder.

You do not need to download this file unless you are having this problem - nothing else is changed.

Sorry for the trouble this has caused a few people.

Edited by Guest

hey, i'm new to this forum.. and actually i'm an admin at VGPRO.com. I created an account to let you guys know that VGPRO has posted a mirror of the MTA mod for download.

http://www.vgpro.com/file/11945_mta_sa_r11.zip.html

You dont' have to create an account to download from our site. We love this mod and want to support the community. I don't mean to post this message as spam.. cus it's not. Just letting you guys know that we're supporting MTA with this mirror. Also, I tried emailing the developers of MTA, but I couldn't find an email addres :(

Thanks for the great mod!

http://www.vgpro.com/