links to 1.1

y did u remove ransoms post?

24 hours exclusive? u serious? u gettin paid for that?

cmon, put the links back up.

i saw ransoms post, got the new client, started all my new 1.1 servers, all just to realize, no one can get in them because u ppl made the client exclusive?

I just had all the ppl leave my servers to reboot and come here to see the new client just to find now their screwed until non exclusive release?

man, no fair......

edit nvm , removed 1.1 , removed 1 . reinstalled 1 (without server ;) ) ,and reverted to 1 for a bit .. else ill open a topic :D

edit ..

problem was caused by me who on purpose installed it in a different folder "so i could use old and new version", first uninstalling v1 then reinstalling v1.1 worked like a charm - and opened topic about the alt-tabbing

Edited by Guest
Wemade a deal with IGN. No we are not getting paid, a release on the frontpage of fileplanet (one of the biggest gaming sites in the world) is important for us.

But why we must pay for download??? thats like a.... Swindle? loool..

Anyway i can wait one day more...

But why don't you upload it now to a free link? won't you?

Wemade a deal with IGN. No we are not getting paid, a release on the frontpage of fileplanet (one of the biggest gaming sites in the world) is important for us.

But why we must pay for download??? thats like a.... Swindle? loool..

Anyway i can wait one day more...

But why don't you upload it now to a free link? won't you?

If you get it from a free public server on FilePlanet you dont have to pay, you just have to wait a few minutes.

If you get it from a free public server on FilePlanet you dont have to pay, you just have to wait a few minutes.

Great, now where on fileplanet do I find a link to these free public servers? I'll happily wait 30 minutes but the only choice I see is paying $40 for a year of their service.

I understand the reasoning, I really do. It was just a shock when I realized I couldnt get it yet. (I mean, who want to wait 40 minutes, when I can get it in 25 seconds right?)

Maybe u could have let us know it would have been like that though, instead of jotting a footnote beside the link.

But, thanks for the whole teams hard work. 1.1 seems to run great for me, and MTA is a lot of fun.

Thanks MTA Team.

I understand the reasoning, I really do.

I do not.

You must REGISTER to download it, that sucks.

Then, you registered, and EVEN THEN you have to wait 30 minutes!

That totally sucks. "Hey, a new version" - "HEY, 30 MINUTES WAIT" :evil:

Pleaaase, don't use fileplanet. Choose any other site, but not fileplanet :(