Dodo Bombers in DeathMatch?

This all sounds very cool, but DAMMIT! I've resorted to and old video card because my Geforce2, which is good in every respect but this one, has this weird thing it does where it freezes everything except the music and goes all fuzzy. You can see the picture, but it's all fuzzy with weird colored lines on it and you've got to reset. Does it in all games and sometimes out of them. Oh well... Anyway, i can't play gta3.

I've been wanting bombs in the dodo for ages, didn't think it was possible. Well done!

I've made some minor adjustments to the bombing thing. It now drops one of those red explosive barrels which detonates upon impact. So the higher you fly, the longer the delay will be, instead of a timed delay. I'm still fiddling with the bombing camera (i feel that thing is a MUST) and i'll post an update tomorrow or so.

the ghost missing boat might have to be found in code (fun =) but i guess its possible.

Or all the boats you have could have those bombs (doubt they would have the barrel dropping addon thing)

They would only cause explosions on impact, but the idea could still work =)

making some sort of proximity mines for boat racing can be done, you could use the bouys ( i used them as bombs for the dodo just to see what happend, and it was hilarious to have the big bouy dropping out of the sky, then standing on its needle searching for balance, and when it found balance, it exploded. it looked really cool, but wasn't practical ) if there are enough ppl who think this is a good idea i might start working on that, but i'd like to concentrate on land missions first

• 2 weeks later...

I have completed work on a single player mission with Dodo bombing implemented. Anyone interested can practice his flying and bombing skills for when and if this mod goes Multiplayer. New features are:

- A complete mission built around the bombing

- Cutscenes

- Removed all Unique Jumps

- Mission is given to you by DARKEL, the mysterious guy who didn't make it in the final version of GTA3

Get it at the link which flamin-h was already so kind to post (above)

Have fun =)