Wtf? Motokid600 has been kick. Suspected for cheating?!?!?!?

Ok, i acculy have a question on how to setup an incomming UDP port 22126 (server port + 123) forwarded to my eventual router to my computer

Becuse i cant see my server in the Server Browse Box.

Note: I DID download the latest server for 1.0

Below is my 2nd Question...

The other day i juts got my server port UDP forwarded and would like to know if i went to the right place so ppl can join my server and. So, should this work?

Here it is

http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... ftAuto.htm

here is my 3rd question. How would a freind of mine be able to connect to my sever so we can play together via quick connect?

Thanks Guys :D

Edited by Guest

For your server to show up in ASE (server browser), you need incomming UDP port 22126 (server port + 123) forwarded in your eventual router to your computer. For people to be able to connect, you also need the server port UDP forwarded.

For the anticheat problem, try reinstalling GTA. You possibly have one or more modified files causing the anticheat system to kick you.

For your server to show up in ASE (server browser), you need incomming UDP port 22126 (server port + 123) forwarded in your eventual router to your computer. For people to be able to connect, you also need the server port UDP forwarded.

For the anticheat problem, try reinstalling GTA. You possibly have one or more modified files causing the anticheat system to kick you.

Im not sure which on ei did, but i did set it up for ppl to join at http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... ftAuto.htm ( thats just to show u if its the right thing )

Is that the right thing to do? so ppl can join?

and how do i set up an," incomming UDP port 22126 (server port + 123) forwarded in my eventual router to my computer."??

if your on the same computer , you wont see /be able to connect via the browse list (it will be in there , just check the IP's of the unscanned servers, you can connect with using localhost as IP)

if your on the same computer , you wont see /be able to connect via the browse list (it will be in there , just check the IP's of the unscanned servers, you can connect with using localhost as IP)

sry for the triple post :oops: but i cheaked the IP's of the unscanned ones and non of them were mine.

No, they couldnt. I was in a Sever with my server stil active and like i said i told a kid to go cheak to see if u see my server ( giving him the name of it ) and he came back and said he couldnt see it.

I have one more question.

What if i gave my freind the Port and the Host name to my sever and he went to quick connnect would he connect to my sever with me in it?

ok, but how would that help him connect to my sever? via quick connect. Like i said, all u have to do to quick connect is fill out ur host name, and the port name. so where does giving him my internet IP come into play?

Have You Every Actualy LOOKED At The Quick Connect? You Put An IP, A Port, And A Password (If Needed)

Try Looking At Things Before You Complain

For Your IP Go To http://www.WhatIsMyIP.org

well, on mine. it only gives 3 things to fill in. Host name ( Now is that what u mean to where u put ur IP? becuse my Host name of my computer is stewie and i put that in there and it connects to my sevrer... ) Port, and password ( if u want to one )

QuickConnect.jpg

I dont know what that gamma thing in in the Host box. thats not the name i use. that was just there...

Yes, your friend would have to use your Internet IP, reverse DNS or any domain name which pointed towards your IP.

And try to make some more sense in the latter part of that sentence, I can't understand what the hell it's trying to say.

Yes, your friend would have to use your Internet IP, reverse DNS or any domain name which pointed towards your IP.

And try to make some more sense in the latter part of that sentence, I can't understand what the hell it's trying to say.

wow i did screw up that sentence! lol, but i gave my freind my ip, i told him to put n 22003 for the port and no password. it didnt work..It said Connection Timed Out. SO i tried it....it ALSO said connection timed out for me. now im using v1.1.1 and so is my freind. so bfore i upgraded i use to type in stewie for the Host name and 22003 for the port and it connected to my sever. so i upgraded and after i tried all this ip stuff. It didnt work for either me nor my my freind so i tried typing in stewie in teh host name and it didnt work any more...it said connection time out!

......wtf?

PS: Heres a pick of my sever start up screne if it helps..

MySevrerScrene.jpg

So, does anything look out of the ordinary in the pic? or is it fine?

The pic looks fine. By rights, if you try connecting to a server on your local network by using your Internet IP, you won't be able to, purely because of the way some routers work. And the reason your friend couldn't connect to it either is because you probably don't have ports open for it. Since the server is on your computer, you can either connect to it by using your LAN IP, computer name, localhost or 127.0.0.1

Ok, i was able to connec to my server, thanks, but now when u say Open Ports? do u mean Port-forwarding? Becuse i did that ( i think i did it right..)

Also back to my problem of people being able to see my Server in the browse server menu. now i remember someone saying that i wouldnt be able to see it becuse im on the same computer as the server is on, but that i would be able to see my IP at the bottom as an," Unscanned," server...i dont see my ip. and my freind ( who cant connect to my server ) cant see my server name in the browse server menu either so..what do i do about this?

well, i went here

http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... ftAuto.htm

to to do it, but what im not sure is why do u need a static ip? when i set up my static ip i couldnt join ANY servers avalible!! so i put it back on a automatic ip and skipped that step and did everything else. would that have everything to do with it?

If it does have to do with the fact that i dont have a static ip setup then how am i suppose to join servers?!?! ( unless i didnt do it right, which im pretty sure i did...)