Hidden Admin Login

Ewoud

A thing what is always have is when i log in on the admin in the server people right a way gonne say Boot another map, This one is boring get a other map .

Can you not make a rcon command like this.

rcon_login_anom

So you can kind login with a different name. Of course there must be none notification in the textbox and the console.

And a nice feauture is that people not can see that you are kicking or bansomebody. Not everyone have to know it what you are doing.

Specialy i prefer the anomynos log in. Hope other people join my opinon.

Ewoud

True.. Cheaters will probably set their cheats off when an admin connects the server, what would make it difficult to ban a cheater who's doing it for sure, although a admin cant check it.. The most of them wont ban them automaticly, they want to have proof first.

So yea, good idea .. Maybe a script what is working with only mta.msg and not mta.say.. Would solve some things right? A script without the '!admin commands etc'..

Hmm.. V1.1 and V1.1.1 just released, and then you still have to know IF they'll add it into MTA:mA

I was sick the last days so i not yet saw the new versions. So i don't know if it already build in. I still living in the 1.0 version :wink: