I want to be unique!

Guest Lukass

I am having (as I have said before) a big problem with not being able to identify Diablos from Mafia. I think that each side should change the character's skin accordingly. Like if I join the Mafia side I now am using the Mafia skin. The radar doesn't help much either, it only shows blips of people. I think that the Radar should display RED for diablos and GREY for Mafia. Will this be in upcoming versions?

Another thing, how do I get to Shoreside Vale? Because I saw a green blip over there.

And the last question is about the banner. On one side it shows a buggy running over a taxi driver with another car in hot pursuit. On the other side it shows some oddly coloured mini van and looks like a stallion about to ram into each other with ANOTHER ped jumping out of the way, in the SNOW! Is this banner just some decorated and impossible scened picture? Or is this hinting towards the new level?

It's just an image from GTA3... It'd take a looong time to get that in MTA.

No idea about radar stuff... maybe in 0.35...

Don't go to staunton... you can take the tunnel, or fly the plane over there, but you aren't supposed to go there. That's usually just a bug that causes someone to appear in staunton... or someone choosing their teams.

U can get to Shoreside vale through the tunnel, but there is something strange because if u go there u see the other players squashed into a 1mm car. U should try it. U know where other characters are because the radarblip still shows u where they are.

btw. If you go back to portland, u will see everything as normal

I'm wondering why is there so little amount of people playing MTA?? When I look in to the servers in ASE there are about 4 players in biggest servers! And this one thing bugs me a lot. In server I watch in the radar and I see that there are a huge amount of people on a roof of some house. Why dont the cars that have another players inside them move?? are they just AFK or is that normal? :lol:

Yes, we know this bug. when you get to another islnad thus having to load the other island, you experience a bug causing you to be invisible. The radar sees you, and the arrow is still above you.

We don't really know wht is causing this but im sure we will :lol: