Horrible lag in-game

Guest B-Prime

Alright well to start off when I play 1st player it runs overall pretty smooth for what I have but when I play MTA, it's lag central.. Everything runs slow on my side for excample my running = slow driving is slow shooting is slow and everyone just zooms past me really fast.

and no I don't run any programs in the background. Just running VC..

My Specs:

CPU: Intel P3 700MHz

RAM: 186MB

VIDEO: ATi Radeon 7000 (64MB) I also have the latest drivers.

NET: Cable

I know it's bacially scrapmetal but as I said above, 1st player overall runs pretty smooth and it has to load the bots and stuff.. So I don't see why MTA isn't smooth..

btw I'm playing on cracked VC. I tried all the v1.0 cracks no change, so I patched to v1.1 and tried different cracks for that and still got the lag..

So my question is do I need some good crack thats laying around somewheres? or just need a better PC or buy the game to actually play MTA?

Discussing cracks to begin with isnt allowed on these forums.

Your graphics card is obviously not that great, 64MB dosent help much. Gameplay experience would decrease alot, also i had 64MB once till i upgraded my card to a 128MB Geforce card, the gameplay was better overall for smoothness.

CPU for your computer im not going to judge on much either.

Quickness for online obviously depends on your internet speed, so something like 750k wouldnt be very good as something like 1MB etc.

I had similar problems when i first began to play MTA. I just upgraded my computer a little bit, adding more RAM etc, now i can enjoy my experience much more better.

Its recommended obviously to purchase the game instead of downloading it.

Closing other programs while playing MTA might help by a tiny fraction also, like anti-virus, MSN etc.

I know about the rule with the crack thing just I heard from a friend thats why I was having problems with MTA but after trying that stuff I was like this can't be it.. so I came here and also didn't make it a big deal on here cause of the rules, if anyone knew anything about that they could just PM me on MSN or something.. but not take it up here. I should of made it clear that if anyone knew anything they should PM me on MSN or something instead of just asking that when I posted last night but I was tired and wasnt thinking lol.

I don't run any programs at all, and my net is very good so looks like I'm gonna have to wait it out till I can buy a new PC :/

thanks anyways..

If you close ur anti-virus i think the viruses are gona get u soon since ur playing ONLINE...

Not necessary, i have mine switched off most of the time, only to cut down an extra program which is running at the same time as the mod, just speeds up the gameplay or makes it more improved by the smallest part anyway.

Closing other programs while playing MTA might help by a tiny fraction also, like anti-virus, MSN etc.

:tomcat: If you close ur anti-virus i think the viruses are gona get u soon since ur playing ONLINE...

nah.. the only way to really get a virus is by opening a file thats infected.. i game almost everyday so theres no need to have an anti virus open since ive never been infected by gaming.