Textures problem

lero

Question

Hello guys, before i start i want to say that i was looking for a solution for few days on a lot of forums but it looks like no one had that before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4eZ1dXNZI&feature=youtu.be

As u can see on the video, it is really weird bug. I've been exploring the map and some of textures are invisible and buildings, houses or skips are in the other places. For example these from SF are in Paleto Bay.

10 answers to this question

• Administrators

The video is unavailable on my end. Can you please try uploading to streamable or some other website.

When you say that some buildings disappear, my immediate thought would be it's related to occlusions. Can you please try using the function https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/SetOcclusionsEnabled to disable occlusions in the entire world.

It's as simple as this:

setOcclusionsEnabled( false )

If this resolves it, you can define where to disable occlusions by creating a colshape and attaching the function to that shape.

• Administrators

Alright that looks far from a case of occlusions. It seems that your PC does not have enough resources to use on MTA so it's unable to load every object. Try going into MTA settings > advanced > set streaming memory to maximum. 

It could also be an "out of bounds" area in the race map where players aren't mean to go. This would be ideal to improve performance, albeit I don't think that's the case for this one.

It's not a problem there. I already have it on maximum. I think it might be because i changed gtasa.exe file to make my samp work properly. Maybe some files are conflicting with this version of exe i changed to?