WDF Scary Loading SCREEN!!!

:o you're not supposed to minimise - It makes MTA feel rejected and hurt. :(

Actually, it pauses the game and then you get hit with loads of packets at once when you maximise again. I don't think that happens in windowed mode though... not sure.

Lol this, what you see is coused by a VEARY bad placed spawn. I discovered it when I was playing around with placing spawnpoints. the camera starts normal and it looks like everything gets hot... I frapsed it :D

the camera just got stuck... the only thing you had to do is wait at another race.

it happened to me, i was on my friends server, just me and him, and we were in boats, we fell from a great height (far up in the sky) and i landed nose first into the water, instantly, that same screen came up, like it was on fire. i asked my friend about it and he says that its a graphics problem, i have a crappy computer (Dell :( ) , mabye that has anything to do with it?

There was a reason we prevented people from alt+tabbing. If you modify your game, don't expect support from us. When you installed MTA you agreed you would not run it on a modified game, you clearly are doing so.