Discord Ban Appeal - ShayF

Hello, my name is ShayF. I'm sure by now all the staff members if not most of them know about me by now. I was banned a long time ago, I'm not entirely sure when I just know that its been 2 years or more since I was banned on the discord server.

I was banned due to continuous, persistent, and unreasonable arguments with MTA staff.

I want to appeal this ban because I really don't even want to bother talking with MTA staff anymore. Ever since I joined MTA I have been trying to help people within the community. I have joined countless servers offering my assistance in making scripts or fixing them, I became really good at scripting. I have made tons of threads on here trying to help people with scripts here on the forums as well. I want to continue helping people and designing great things. I would like another chance on discord to help people there and make friends.

I apologize for all the trouble that I have caused and I surely won't attempt it again, I don't wanna be on anyone's bad side, there's been too much drama as it stands.

Thanks, - ShayF
Discord: ShayF#0259

Edited by ShayF
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Ban appeal denied.

You're well aware that the terms of your last unban were that you'd never return on the MTA Discord. Judging from our experience with you, as a very problematic user, every little bit of MTA community that you can touch will increase the chances of completely derailing into unacceptable behavior, as it also offers you more chances to contact staff in order to harrass and annoy them - I was very clear last time in motivating why your unban wouldn't cover Discord.

I also said that if you would ever start to dispute our decisions, you'd instantly receive your full ban back. So i hope that you're not going to repeat the old cycle from having this Discord ban appeal denied. If you now start to contact us or make more appeals, you're out.

Again, the terms of your last unban and our agreements are crystal clear. This decision (no Discord unban) will never change. You just can't handle being there (actually, on the entire community side) and you said that you changed multiple times in the past, but it always ended up in problems.