A question about ''Respawning'' Feature.

Hi all again, i have a question:

Could we activate and deactivate the respawning feature in the map editor?

Because in some deathmatch maps, like bloodring, break etc... respawning is unnecesary because the map will never end, but in freeroam/stunt or some races whould be better.

Just i want to know if will can activate and deactivate the respawning feature in the map editor.

Thats all. :arrow:

i want to ask some questions about respawing also.

I can set the time limit of respawing only from the map editor? i can also from the server settings?

Why the respawing guys takes so much? 10 seconds? and why after the 10 seconds we have to wait another 2 seconds?

Also the respawing feature doesnt respawn you always on the same position. why this is happening? (i mean you fell in the water. you fall again after a second and you are respawing far from the fisrt point).

It could be good if while we are waiting for the respawn to watch the map from our last point and to start after the respawn with 0 speed and on land.

I can set the time limit of respawing only from the map editor? i can also from the server settings?

No, you can't set the time limit for respawning in server settings, only in the .map file. You can set a total time limit in the server though, to override long time limits set in individual .maps.

Why the respawing guys takes so much? 10 seconds? and why after the 10 seconds we have to wait another 2 seconds?

You can set the respawn time in the map file.. make it shorter if you wish. You have to wait for another 2 seconds so people can see you're about to spawn.

Also the respawing feature doesnt respawn you always on the same position. why this is happening? (i mean you fell in the water. you fall again after a second and you are respawing far from the fisrt point).

It respawns you at the last checkpoint, where do you expect it to respawn you? If you die after the same checkpoint twice, it spawns you one checkpoint back so that you don't get stuck in an infinite spawn-and-die loop.

It could be good if while we are waiting for the respawn to watch the map from our last point and to start after the respawn with 0 speed and on land.

There would be problems with this, like if you're flying a plane or if you need speed to clear an obstacle.

as far as i remember some times i was respsawing some seconds before i die and always not in the same position.

I undersand the thing about the speed. the checkpoints was not made from the beggining to respawn.

it will be usfull if we can set the car speed after a respawn in the map to be the same or 0 (except airoplanes).