These ideas are sweet

Here's something to think about once the development team figures out a way to allow us to enter and exit vehicles and play on foot.

A)This is for destruction derby modes where you have to be the last one alive.

After your car gets blown up you're on foot and have to look for weapons while avoiding the other cars or other people on foot who have weapons. You can also get a car back by jacking it from someone. Think of how much fun that would be with a 20+ people!

B)How about a mode where there's only 1 car and everybody else is on foot and your in sort of a bull ring. All the people have bats and can try to destroy the car while it's trying to run everyone over. You can't tell me that wouldn't be fun. If you've ever seen those spanish bull pits where everyone is in the ring pissing off the bull and then start running for their lives once it goes after them, same type of deal here only you have bats.

C)Would it be possible to incorporate the gang territories from single player into MTA? You could have the 2 teams blue vs. red/crips vs. bloods. You have to tag a certain wall and that territory is yours unless someone comes up and tags over your work taking the territory back. It'll be vital to protect your gangs tags. Also so the game doesn't go on forever there can be a certain ammount of gang generals that divide up the team into small groups that respawn together(think bf2 squads), only once the general goes down his soldiers can't respawn anymore. Of course there'd be weapons, cars, and anything else that would be helpful in a gang battle(realistically).

D) Drive-by mode- 1 driver, 3 shooters. There are groups of 4 spawn points all around whatever map your playing on along with 1 car for each spawn area. You could make it so once you leave your respective spawn you can't re-enter it so people can't just get out of the car and steal a new one where people didn't spawn. Then of course you drive around trying to blow eachother up.

So what do you guys think? These ideas aren't really too farfetched because all the functions required for the modes are in single player.

Edited by Guest
Here's something to think about once the development team figures out a way to allow us to enter and exit vehicles and play on foot.
Lol, they allready know, but they just forced us to stay in the cars.

and the drive-by is discussed veary big somewhere else.

and much of this allso will be possible to make yourself once the SDK is out.

• 2 months later...

I'm too lazy to make maps. I'm just throwing these out there and hopefully someone who does make maps will like one of the ideas and bring it to life, that's really the whole point of this thread.

i think i'd be good if you could be gang leaders only and the members be npc's that you can buy and buy weapons for it should be every area is gang territory and it could be like 100's of people playing all gang leaders once the

npc's die they gone you can assign the npc's to go kill a certain member of this gang on that block(all gang members should have names and ranks) face and clothes should be fully customizable

I got an idea for a fun race. A foot race around the bases of a baseball field with 1 monster truck trying to kill everyone.

A sporting Massacre, sounds different from other ideas which i've seen mentioned before. However it adds a different momentum feeling towards you slaughering people with your tires eh.

T.T

• 6 months later...
C)Would it be possible to incorporate the gang territories from single player into MTA? You could have the 2 teams blue vs. red/crips vs. bloods. You have to tag a certain wall and that territory is yours unless someone comes up and tags over your work taking the territory back. It'll be vital to protect your gangs tags.

I was going to ask about this(territories) but there already is a topic....

and nobody said anything about it...

So has the MTA team brought up this idea? or is it too unrealistic?

C)Would it be possible to incorporate the gang territories from single player into MTA? You could have the 2 teams blue vs. red/crips vs. bloods. You have to tag a certain wall and that territory is yours unless someone comes up and tags over your work taking the territory back. It'll be vital to protect your gangs tags.

I was going to ask about this(territories) but there already is a topic....

and nobody said anything about it...

So has the MTA team brought up this idea? or is it too unrealistic?

What's unrealistic about it?

I dont know if its unrealistic

It would seem kind of hard but then again the whole MTA mod is amazing

That would just be cool if there were teams of gangs and you could just start off with some territories and then you can attack for other territories or defend. I would find that very fun to get in a car with some gang members and do a drive by and take territories.