New Imposter...

i dont remember his real name... but i have his ip. Hes posed as me, Oli, Demon-Bond,TreX, and im not sure who else. I asked him to stop and he continued. So i banned him from the server. I hope you do the same.

You should ignore them.. They like to see people getting irritated.. Most people will join with a dyn. ip's to show they're ''unstoppable''.. Sigh :roll:

i dont remember his real name... but i have his ip. Hes posed as me, Oli, Demon-Bond,TreX, and im not sure who else. I asked him to stop and he continued. So i banned him from the server. I hope you do the same.

You should ignore them.. They like to see people getting irritated.. Most people will join with a dyn. ip's to show they're ''unstoppable''.. Sigh :roll:

That's why my Dynamic-IP-Range-Scanner is handy:

[17:57:47] * Scanner - Stage 2: Getting begin-IP of host "*.dyn.optonline.net"...
[17:58:15] * Scanner - Stage 2: Begin-IP of host resolved to "68.192.0.0" (Time: 29secs Trys: 30)
[17:58:15] * Scanner - Stage 3: Getting end-IP of host "*.dyn.optonline.net"...
[17:58:56] * Scanner - Stage 3: End-IP of host resolved to "68.199.255.255" (Time: 41secs Trys: 32)
[17:58:56] * Scanner: 68.192.0.0 - 68.199.255.255 (Longip: 1153433600 - 1153957887)

That's why my Dynamic-IP-Range-Scanner is handy:

[17:57:47] * Scanner - Stage 2: Getting begin-IP of host "*.dyn.optonline.net"...
[17:58:15] * Scanner - Stage 2: Begin-IP of host resolved to "68.192.0.0" (Time: 29secs Trys: 30)
[17:58:15] * Scanner - Stage 3: Getting end-IP of host "*.dyn.optonline.net"...
[17:58:56] * Scanner - Stage 3: End-IP of host resolved to "68.199.255.255" (Time: 41secs Trys: 32)
[17:58:56] * Scanner: 68.192.0.0 - 68.199.255.255 (Longip: 1153433600 - 1153957887)

I know Aeron.. But still, it doesn't work 100 %, dont ask me why.. But it also let mIRC crash while trying to rangeban an IP-Adress, whats a bit weird .. Nothing wrong with it in the second place though..

One of the hundred reasons I quotted MTA lol...

Thats why you're stunting now? lol, its not that I really.. Really.. REALLY care.. Because there arent that much fakers in servers no more, or else try to contact an admin, who'll probably help you, if he wants to co-operate then lol. Still, you can have fun @ MTA :wink: *Amazed*

One of the hundred reasons I quotted MTA lol...

Thats why you're stunting now? lol, its not that I really.. Really.. REALLY care.. Because there arent that much fakers in servers no more, or else try to contact an admin, who'll probably help you, if he wants to co-operate then lol. Still, you can have fun @ MTA :wink: *Amazed*

*cough* I see you haven't seen the word "hundred." I got like 99 reasons more that I quit MTA. You can ask me to list them.

• 1 month later...

Oh i know him. he wasn't copying them on MTA. He was copying them on Msn. I'm with him because none of you could tell him what to do on msn if you guys didnt make it. If he did on MTA then do something about it but it was msn so just ignore it and leave him alone and he'll stop. he copyed me once and i told him to stop in a mean way but he didnt. then i told him "Can you please Stop?" and he stoped and i never ever saw him do it again with anybody since i told him. so you dont have to do anything. just tell that person to stop in a nice way and he/she will stop or if doesnt just ignore him. forget it. THANK YOU for reading this.

Xtreme-Xc0de

Edited by Guest