[K]EREM

Toplist System

toplist system should be changed to "pay first serve second". people are adding their servers to the list and when their time comes, they are not paying. its just cluttering up the system and preventing people to actually buy it ...

• Like 2

Thanks for the suggestion. I think this could be implemented using PayPal's Authorization & Capture API (there's also a guide here), that way we don't actually take money out of people's accounts long before providing them a service.

But I'm not responsible for anything money related including the toplist system, so this is something that @ccw would have to look into and implement.

• Like 1

Well, even if this is not what I said, you have to prevent everyone who comes in front of it from keeping the queue busy. @qaisjp

I'm looking forward to seeing this implemented

Posted (edited)

I agree with this suggest for top 20 positions I seen many waiting list above Some pays and some ignore paying money when  they get time to pay for top list ,another thing I noticed in top list is it don't boost the players like before in past years it hardly boost 90+ players I recently checked one of my client server the server never crossed 100+ players last target was 95 only may be the reason is players may left playing mta sa ..

Edited by KINGKHAN