Unban appeal

Hello dear MTA developers this is my first time here (Never expected to be making a ban appeal tbh) So, the point is I'm banned cause "Serial change". 

In my defense I can say that yesterday just did a full clean up to my pc (Re-installing Windows, removing an old HDD and adding a SSD, also added a new RAM stick. Regular things without any bad intention)

As I said, this is my first time here, I'm not a bad guy, And I'm well known on my community.

Serial: FF9F78907EE289E97926AB45F7D49B53

Kind regards.

Edited by vgvstin
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You got banned because MTA detected your serial isn't authentic (it got generated after you successfully used a serial changing method).

This method consists of multiple steps, and really isn't as simple as the things you mentioned that you did. We know that you did it deliberately, and the MTA detection for this act is accurate and has so far only resulted in bans for people that were trying to change their serial. So yeah, don't lie.. MTA is smarter than you think, and serials are more reliable than you think.. the current situation means that you succeeded half way but that MTA still stops you from doing it by making the 'new' serial unusable.

Which in turn means, that you can only get unbanned if you undo the steps you've taken (which you damn well know) and this will restore your old serial, which hasn't been banned. Thanks for understanding!

• Like 2