24/7 Canadian Public Server

Guest Andrei_101

what are the european servers? I tend to play on MTA official and littlewhitteys, but littlewhitteys are gone really bad since theres all these WTF maps and all of prokus crappyb maps...oh hi whity^^ lol

:oops: shameless pimp here :oops:

See siggy :)

what are the european servers? I tend to play on MTA official and littlewhitteys, but littlewhitteys are gone really bad since theres all these WTF maps and all of prokus crappyb maps...oh hi whity^^ lol

There is no MTA official server for SA..also, Porkus Gangster will soon be banned from uploading maps :wink: Everyone seems to hate them.

WTF? This server belongs to Eagle, u know the one who made the maps?

If I am wrong, then correct me, but I am sure.

I could be wrong, but i dont think this andrei is Eagle. Reason being Eagle is from toronto i think, and i dont think he is french.

POSSIBLE IMPOSTER>>>>>>>

WTF? This server belongs to Eagle, u know the one who made the maps?

If I am wrong, then correct me, but I am sure.

I could be wrong, but i dont think this andrei is Eagle. Reason being Eagle is from toronto i think, and i dont think he is french.

POSSIBLE IMPOSTER>>>>>>>

It's me chill, I forgot my My pass for "Eagle" So I registered under my name :D

Guess there arn't that many Canadians that play MTA:SA

There is no MTA official server for SA..also, Porkus Gangster will soon be banned from uploading maps :wink: Everyone seems to hate them.

YES please stop that porkus guy from uploading maps all his suck.

Oh i play on MTA dedicated alot, i thought it was the Officla servers no, lol :oops: