[LF] Developers and Staff Members - New Project (MTA) - Battlegrounds

Hi there,

As far as I know, this community had been a lot of help to me, and I definitely found myself enjoying here with a few friends here. I recently joined few days back here. I was amazed to see that the Development here was not hiatus like any other Multi Player MOD like IV-MP or SA:MP, and I found myself to be investing in the communities which are going forward.

[NEW] WHAT IS THE PROJECT?

Yes, the project is totally new. We consider working on the scripts and resources from scratch, so everything goes good and our journey also becomes pleasant. The project is decided to be a Battlegrounds server (Inspired by Player Unknown Battle Grounds : PUBG) after days of discussion with a few friends and some people. Since the server is new, we need your help to build our community like never before. I really wanted to do something these days , as I was kinda free.

I am going to be (with my community) creating a fully PUBG clone on MTA , we have not yet decided the name, we are currently in it's process and we will let you the name very soon! I can't wait , as I am very excited to do this, I really want to make MTA great again.

[DETAILS] HOW CAN I HELP?

My vision is to provide the best gaming experience at MTA. That can be possible, if have a very solid team, consisting of mature and experienced Staff Members, and professional Developers. I would really love to incorporate unique ideas into the project, so suggestions are always welcomed! As far as the developers are concerned, we really need some professional ones to help us develop even faster. 

As far as the players interested in applying for the Administration field, please let us know. Look, this is very important to keep our server operational.

If you are a Developer or an experienced Staff Member, do contact me on Discord.

I'll be available under the same name in the MTA's Official Discord Server.

Feel free to DM me if you are interested in the project.

I don't know, i find these types of posts very "weird" and you are already second one about this "pubg" stuff. It doesn't take much to create something like PUBG gamemode. I've done it under a week of development alone, of course it isn't full of features but you get it what i mean. Only what it takes is just some basic understanding of DX functions, that is if you want to have a decent look for your gamemode and the way you want to structure your gamemode, everything else is just basic stuff. It gets more complicated only if you want to create some nice looking character customizations, like that other Pubg server has done it, then it really takes some time to do it which most of its time isn't even programming but making models, textures, etc...

But overall, i can already tell you that no one is going to work for you for free unless he's just starting out at programming, maybe then you'll find people like that, which i kinda doubt even about that, but don't expect a "professional" like you mentioned to work just cause. Unless you actually offer payments (which you didn't mention) then good for you, i'd suggest adding that in a post (you gonna find people faster like that).

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Can you develop a GTA IV or GTA V Battle Royale also? why not make your battle royale inspired by the GTA universe have Big Smoke as high tier skin instead of ugly PUBG characters I'm playing Battle Royale for the San Andreas map nostalgia the pubg UI & skins just ruin the experience every time I show my friends that are long time GTA fans they say "why don't they have GTA cars or guns" 

controller players on are PC these days MTA should develop controller support  

Make your characters GTA themed from all GTA's from GTA 3 to GTA V 

making your own battle royale gta style would gain more players because it would be more original with GTA style UI/Themed 

I'm a fan of GTA not PUBG just looks silly with PUBG skins over beautiful GTA skins 

SD Universe GTA already have there weapons colored by tier 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/02/2021 at 01:24, rezzz said:

Can you develop a GTA IV or GTA V Battle Royale also? why not make your battle royale inspired by the GTA universe have Big Smoke as high tier skin instead of ugly PUBG characters I'm playing Battle Royale for the San Andreas map nostalgia the pubg UI & skins just ruin the experience every time I show my friends that are long time GTA fans they say "why don't they have GTA cars or guns" 

controller players on are PC these days MTA should develop controller support  

Make your characters GTA themed from all GTA's from GTA 3 to GTA V 

making your own battle royale gta style would gain more players because it would be more original with GTA style UI/Themed 

I'm a fan of GTA not PUBG just looks silly with PUBG skins over beautiful GTA skins 

SD Universe GTA already have there weapons colored by tier 

AGREE !!