Heheh, I'm not the only one who's working hard, guys. It's just that I like to keep track of whats going on at the forums, because I think it's important to know what you guys think, and it usually is fun, too. The other devs don't really interact much with the community here, but that doesn't mean they're not as committed as I am. Anyways, thanks for the nice response =)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know about the patch, but it still doesn't work. After going back to GTA3 the client disconnects. Just for the first loop in GTA3 i see like some players and then nothing moves. Reconnecting doesn't help. Just the first server loop and then disconnected again.

Is the Blue Screen problem i've been having relevant only to my computer, or to the W98 computers altogether? Could the developers check on that and see what they can do to fix it for 0.3.5 (It's relevant to the topic...I think)? Because that's the obstacle that's keeping from me from having a great time online. :?

in xp if you sue in the game alt tab the game chrashes the only thing you can do is move your mouse or shutdown your computer by pressing the power button does someone know a program that you only have to hit one key example home or soemthing a quick quit button. for the switching between programms

in xp if you use in the game alt tab the game chrashes the only thing you can do is move your mouse or shutdown your computer by pressing the power button, does someone know a program that you only have to hit one key example home or soemthing a quick quit button. for the switching between programms

This isn't something that I've seen on my XP system and I don't think it's been mentioned here before.

I'm assuming that it's a problem with your system then, all I can suggest is the usual - get latest drivers, windows updates etc. And if nothing else works, reinstall. :(

Could you guys maybe fix the problem where if something goes wrong with the client, it won't close it down, but just disconnect?

Any maybe instead of using ASE to look for servers, have a serverlist on the website somewhere, a lot easier.