MTA

Guest Twistedmind

Question

Hey ive just downloaded the MTA 0.3b for grand theft auto3 but i cant seem to get it to work

also i have gta sa 2nd edition ive heard that i cant play mta on it is their anyway to downgrade it or get mta to work?

thx

10 answers to this question

Oh ok thanks man then ill guess ill download the 0.5 LOL

ok i got 0.5 but i dont see any servers how do i connect to a game and play?

Im having issues with my game i know its not my drivers cuz ive tried 5 different drivers and also ive tried the omega drivers and other games works fine like gta sa

check it out

http://img15.imgspot.com/?u=/u/06/63/20 ... 607411.JPG

my video card is a sapphire radeon 9600xt 256mb

:arrow: Merged into one post, don't double/triple post please.

You can also browse servers for MTA by using the All-seeing Eye program, which can be downloaded through the ASE banner found on the MTA Client, this is just another different option for finding servers.

You can also browse servers for MTA by using the All-seeing Eye program, which can be downloaded through the ASE banner found on the MTA Client, this is just another different option for finding servers.

True.. Although you still need to configurate the settings to refresh the serverlist for MTA 0.5 @ ASE, right?

True.. Although you still need to configurate the settings to refresh the serverlist for MTA 0.5 @ ASE, right?

Correct, just click the " Refresh " button on the toolbar up the top of the program, then all online servers should be refreshed to the correct data etc.

Correct, just click the " Refresh " button on the toolbar up the top of the program, then all online servers should be refreshed to the correct data etc.

Aight, thanks.. Because I forgot about that one.. There were special mods for it a couple a months ago, for MTA 0.5, if I can remember well.. Which isn't necessary anymore