how to solve this

I get that all the time! I dont think its to do with you nick as i have tried adding random numbers/letters and no luck.

But what seems to happen is when you/I can connect then theres a high chance i can connect to other servers with ease. I've also noticed that playing MTA and having that damb connection error it tends to mess my broadband up lol so when i exit the game my internet 2mbps (BT) is really slow, i end up switching my router off/on again to work, alternativaly the reason i cant connect could be because of my slow internet??

But keep trying, also is there a chance my/others firewall or ports is making it tricky to connect?

heh.. well i have tryed without eny firewall programs installed..

(allso XP's "firewall" fully disabled)

my router forwards ports 2003,4003 to this computer..

my server works great!

It would be nice to play in some other server than just my own..

but im still not going to use game-monitor, ase or eny thing like that..

/me needs help! :P

how to forward your router? and i have reconnected multiple times.. got a 600kb/s internet speed that shouldnt be the problem... and where is game monitor cause all seeing eye doesnt see mta :S

Look at your router documentation, you should be able to access the settings through your local IP (like 192.168.0.1) and open the ports there.

Game monitor brings up mta 0.5 which has vice city, and gta3 servers. Can someone please help me by telling me how to set it up for San Andreas, thanks. :)