Hello everyone i need to discuss something can you look ?

Hello everyone i want to do something like this                                                    

spacer.png

I want to do something like this but i cannot find true command,function for that black bars i dont know can we do like a tunnel look like this but can you boys help me to how can i add black area like this i can complete my cod rest of them is not too complicated thanks for everyone :) 

1 - Download an image like this one (or make it yourself)

https://www.google.fr/search?q=transparent+with+black+vignette&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjwpvrU96zpAhX6gM4BHcEBC8oQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=transparent+with+black+vignette&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECCMQJzoECAAQQzoCCAA6BAgAEB46BAgAEBM6CAgAEAgQHhATOgYIABAIEB46BggAEAUQHlCcnAZYnbgGYKq5BmgAcAB4AIABQIgB9wiSAQIyMJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1n&sclient=img&ei=1Nu5XvDsO_qBur4PwYOs0Aw&bih=631&biw=1366#imgrc=dXC6_MSyTzxFAM

2 - Add it to your resource's meta.xml by adding a line like this one

<file src="your name file.extension" />

3 - Draw it to the player's screen by using script

You'll need to retrieve player's screen weight and height in order to draw the image fullscreen 

guiGetScreenSize

Then draw the image with one of the functions that Furzy gave you