The Satchel Jumping Challenge *updated*

Guest oz-reb

fraps it while doing, i did the same, getting 3-15 fps (lowest gfx settings)but its possible :f

then speed the whole clip up by at least 50% and ul it

i know it sucks but there has to be a spur of difficulty to it :P

just tried gamecam myself today as im looking for an alternative, although im getting even worse fps then with fraps so ill stick to that.

ill play a bit with the settings in stream.ini and maybe i can get a few more frames :S

if you do an uncontrolled jump cj will never grab anything

the difference between a controlled and an uncontrolled jump is wether you jump at the same time as you detonate the satchels or not, i always hit fire and jump at the same time, unless im doing only a small jump where i dont want cj to grab cause it takes too long to watch his pulling up anim when it isnt really needed

someetimes he doesnt wanna grab no matter what you do, seems kinda random somtimes, the best you can do is just let him fly and dont push any button, except of pulling himself up he will do everything automatic (if hes in the mood :f)

im in the process of making a little tutorial video, id say im half done, ill prolly finish it tomorrow :) (damn exams this week)

edit: done with the tutorial, its 14mb big and 7 mins long: http://rapidshare.de/files/15131277/sat ... l.zip.html

edit2: god someone post a reply, im sick of editing the same old post a million times :P

wether a surface is climbable or not is determined by the atrributes of the objects surface identifier, so basicly theres objects that you cant climb at all (like most billboards for example) although most things are set as climbable