Master Server (ASE)

you have a lot of problems, don't you... forward the ASE port in your router and firewall. and it's not a big problem if you can not see your own server becouse it's normal. the server browser is for other people. you can just connect to your server with localhost as ip.

let's start from the start...

if you fire up your server... does this line appear?

All Seeing Eye Listing enabled. Port 22126 (UDP) must be acessible from the internet

if it doesn't, there's something wrong in your server configuration file... make sure no # is before the line. otherwise it won't load it.

if that isn't the problem then probably there's something wrong with your firewall and/or router and is blocking it.

try registrating your server on http://game-monitor.com and check if it sees your server (uses ASE port) or not.

and it's not a big problem if you can not see your own server becouse it's normal. the server browser is for other people. you can just connect to your server with localhost as ip.

I can see my own server in the server browser and I can also connect to it with my public internet ip.