[LVG] - The Las Venturas Ganstas

:Rob

Coming to a server near you soon... The Las Venturas Ganstas!

Some Ideals and Thoughts on LVG.

Formed by 3 older members of the community (VRocker, Myself, and FKU VVolven) We decided to bring back a clan we used to have, but with a new name. I previously lead the VCD (Vice City Dudes) [We Joked it meant Very Cool Dudes :P] We decided to bring back a clan, but with a new name, for a new scene. We're not just "Omg bloodshed! Lets pwn!" Gangstas, It's all about respect.

Our Home city, Las Venturas, was picked for its semi suburban areas, and wide open land areas aswell. However, you may find we sometimes venture outside our home, to handle certain bits of important bussiness. :wink:

Captained by two members of the second biggest gang in MTA history, you can be assured we're not cheap. We value honor and respect during gameplay, and you should too.

To join the Las Venturas Gangstas, please visit our website, or post here with a little bit of information about yourself.

Our Website can be found here

http://www.vrocker.co.uk/lvggang

Our GTA:Rumble server is Gone! No more GTA:Rumble :(

IP vrocker.co.uk

Port: 2020

We currently Are recruiting.

Current Memberlist:

Captains (Leaders)

[LVG]VVolven

[LVG]Rob

[LVG]VRocker

Members

[LVG]RuiGy

[LVG]Pookie

[LVG]Chaos

[LVG]Stapler

[LVG]Matt

[LVG]Vert

We're currently overhauling the website, so sorry about that. We're trying to sort out our webhost. x.x -- Edit April '07 Site is being re-designed / updated, please ignore any data there that doesn't match with what the thread reads; It's on temporary backup pages.

Progress:

Updated Main Page with a bit more info - Edit April '07; This is being worked on

Updated Contacts / Memberlist - Edit April '07; This is being worked on

Most the time you can find us hanging in the Chillpoint RPG server or the SAMP .2 Beta Servers ;)

Edited by Guest

:P Once he hears SA MP is out, he said he'll come back (Or MTA:SA DM.. if that comes sooner :wink: Since right now his bandwidth cant deal with rumble, he's looking towards SA MP more, because of its renowned low bandwidth usage, and (supposed) high person support per server, so he may end up waiting until then. :(

However.... zee question is... Will j00 be coming back? You'd be welcome to a spot on the LVG ladder, should you return. 8)

I'll pm you his MSN. :wink:

lol if i ever come back, FKU will come back with me

:shock:

Well, if you bring FKU back, we'll have to get warfire back in training... and I think X is actually still hanging around... :D

If you do bring it back, I can close LVG, but incase you don't feel up to it, you're welcome to join lvg. :P

maybe we could try playing a gangwar for fun? many PCPs have already tried gta:r and it is possible to play a gw.. altho very buggy and unorganized

SO: maturity and compromise comes before everythin else if you would wanna try doin this, clearly for fun, withouth brining any OMG OWNED bs etc and assuring that none of your teammates would act tarded ..

if yer interested, best would be to take this off the mtavc forums. just click on the pcp banner in my sig :wink:

edit: lol i just noticed you only got 3 members :(

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, + New Info. 8)

I believe we have a new member, but I need to get in contact with him to make sure.

[LVG]Chaos

I'll add him once I'm sure.

Also, we've confirmed that LVG will have it's own SA-MP server when it comes out. We will not have both MTA and SA-MP servers, as we can't handle the bandwidth useage of both, as currently expected. Should both turn out to use less than we thought, we'll run both. 8)

Thats all for now. :wink:

:oops:

Maybe SiLvErPL, I dunno yet. Will try to get back to you soon, but lifes been hectic with stuff lately.... I'll do my best. :?

Attention HoT

One of our members has corrupted his VC, and another is unavailable to play. I don't think LVG can make it by tomorow. If there's no problem with you, We'd like to move the gangwar to Next saturday, same time.

Sorry for the inconvienience :oops:

Results from the LVG vs HOT Gangwar

Attack - HOT

Deffend - HOT

TDM - HOT

There was quite a bit of lag, making it rather difficult to kill HOT members, however while the score is disputable, LVG wont request a rematch.

gg HOT.