ATS - Mut8tion

Nitzkit

If you look at the end of the video mods WERE used...just not ones that improve the performance of the vehicles. :roll:

wtf are you a f.ucking moron, im tired of this shi.t over in this forum, you can kiss my f.ucking ass you little shi.t, check my PS2 videos and THEN say something you f.ucking n00b ass mother f.ucker!

Go to GTAStunting.com/forums ya prick and learn something

-----

Thanks for the reply's guys (the people who are actually normal) :D

What are you getting so worked up over? I just said mods that DONT AFFECT the performance of the vehicles were used...ie the 24/7 sunshine mod. I never insulted you or anyone on the ATS team and yet you feel the need to flame me when i didnt do anything to provoke you.

Maybe you should undestand my post before you try and flame me.

If you look at the end of the video mods WERE used...just not ones that improve the performance of the vehicles. :roll:

wtf are you a f.ucking moron, im tired of this shi.t over in this forum, you can kiss my f.ucking ass you little shi.t, check my PS2 videos and THEN say something you f.ucking n00b ass mother f.ucker!

Nah.. I cannot see any option to shout lol.. But I dont get the point of this.. Mods wont improve your driving/stunting skills I guess? :roll: Besides.. almost everyone uses them.. It was just a good vid, as always..

Go to GTAStunting.com/forums ya prick and learn something

-----

Thanks for the reply's guys (the people who are actually normal) :D

I think you misunderstood his post.. he said you did NOT use mods that alter vehicle performance. He wasn't even implying that using mods of any sort is bad. He was simply correcting BDC Kenny..

What are you getting so worked up over? I just said mods that DONT AFFECT the performance of the vehicles were used...ie the 24/7 sunshine mod. I never insulted you or anyone on the ATS team and yet you feel the need to flame me when i didnt do anything to provoke you.

Maybe you should undestand my post before you try and flame me.

I was already pissed off when I posted, must have taken it out here, I didn't read the "not".... apologies :wink:

But do understand that it only happens on this forum....some one always comes around and says some dumbass stuff. and the IGN forums were even worst :twisted: