MTA on Foot

Guest {RW}Thomas

Okay, I don't know if you guys know this but you can play MTA on foot already. I discovered this a few days ago while playing freeroam. What you need to do is get on a Pedal Bike, I was on a Mountain Bike, then have somebody shoot the ground next to you from a Hydra or Hunter, Try not to kill them. Then CJ should fly off the bike and land on the ground, you can walk around and other stuff, but nobody else will be able to see you. Another MTA player tested this and it works, maybe you can get this fixed for 1.1? It is pretty useless. :)

I just wanna say that I found this out so meh.

Okay, I don't know if you guys know this but you can play MTA on foot already. I discovered this a few days ago while playing freeroam. What you need to do is get on a Pedal Bike, I was on a Mountain Bike, then have somebody shoot the ground next to you from a Hydra or Hunter, Try not to kill them. Then CJ should fly off the bike and land on the ground, you can walk around and other stuff, but nobody else will be able to see you. Another MTA player tested this and it works, maybe you can get this fixed for 1.1? It is pretty useless. :)

I just wanna say that I found this out so meh.

not only have you discovered a bug, but now a new reason for noobs to vote spam freeroam...

• 2 weeks later...