Dinghy Falls [FINAL]

Lággy

Hi

I've been doing a map for dinghy sliding. Look at the pics.

mtascreen00017qn.th.jpg

mtascreen23ov.th.jpg

mtascreen55zf.th.jpg

mtascreen71ct.th.jpg

mtascreen111al.th.jpg

This is just one of the many pipe stunts that you and your dinghy will go throught. It's about 75% completed (1 small problem).

Until next time, cya.

Edited by Guest
Looks like you've spent some time on it

It did take a while to make but not as long as you think. The dinghy slide goes for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Anyway, I was just looking through the help forums for the mta editor and I found what problem I was having. If you look at this topic, it saids that you can't have any more objects then 250 per 600x600 square units. So, my map is basily finnished. I'll be releasing it soon.

EDIT: Released! Get it here!

Thanks to Aeron for the map-objects mass mover.

2nd EDIT: Tested it on littlewhiteys server with 28 players and most of them said they loved it! So, if you feel like a bit of a laugh, vote for dinghy_falls.

Thanks for the comments. If the object limit was higher like around 500 objects, then I could have made it longer or fixed some of the bugs in the map. But, it could have been reparative and boring.

Looks like my GoingDown map lol

Yeah, I kinda riped it off. I was looking on littlewhiteys 2nd server and I came across your map. Thats where I got my idea. Sorry about that...

Thanks for the comments everybody!

Edited by Guest
i played on littlewhitey's server tones of people died!

and they said it was a crap map, just cuz they died xD

but overall, its a fun map. good work

Only 1 person is suppose to go at once. If 3 guys go down at once, their boats hit each other and end up losing speed and stopping.

Thanks for the comments DJ Nick!

"sit back and watch" race

Your 100% right! I'm kinda off dinghy falls now because I've played it 100 times and it's kinda old... I think a road based dinghy slide is better because you can make it long and have a few players racing beside each-other.