problem in the top ip list, says that the server could not be found.

OrrutoSCR

Question

Hello my name is amauri, good today
3:00 AM I received a message in my email from a bot that his email was [email protected], in that message that the bot sent had the following information. For the attention of '[email protected]' MTA Server Browser waiting list, Notification that your reserved location is ready. alright then, when I click on the following link that is below I will be redirected to a page in the top list, where it says the server's address ta another address that is not mine and lower where the server's name is not at all nothing, and further down there is a message that says The server could not be found in the list of primary servers. and below you have the option Try another server but I am not redirected anywhere, the server address in the server address is not my address, I waited a long time to get the top list and I don't want to miss this chance and having to do everything again and wait again all this time, I would like to know how to solve this problem, my original server address is 51.81.105.220:22173, and the name of my server is PT-BR [BCB] | Brasil Cidade Bella ~ RolePlay ~ [BETA]. I'm thinking that this server address is there from my old hosting that I was at the beginning, the server address was 198.50.217.190:22013, but for reasons of the host itself it had to change its address and now the address that is currently it is wrong, please help me do not want to wait for everything again.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet