Map blip mode.

Guest Uusilehto

So. I was playing MTA:SA the other day and it was a cops&robbers type server. One thing started to annoy me. The map blips.

They're always precise. Chases go on and on until the chaser gets bored.

What I'm suggesting is a different type of a blip mode -- possibly selectable by the server -- where the blip always stays at the edge of the minimap, pointing out just the approximate direction of other players.

Let's say we have a deathmatch where two players are trying to kill each others in a dense ghetto or something. The blip always tells where the opponent is. A blip at the edge would point players to the location of opponents in the damn large game area, but not show the location precisely.

Hell.. How about a minimap just like the one I suggested earlier in this post, but where the blip would disappear from the minimap after an opponent actually enters the minimap area. The minimap would blink red and a brief beep would be heard, pointing out, that there is an enemy inside the minimap area. Then there would be a different kind of beep and the minimap would blink blue, if the enemy was to leave the area.

And of course in both of my suggested minimaps, the possible teammates would be perfectly visible.

I'm sorry, if this has been suggested before. Couldn't find it in the search.

Hell.. How about a minimap just like the one I suggested earlier in this post, but where the blip would disappear from the minimap after an opponent actually enters the minimap area.

hmm this could work veary confusing, if a player disappears from the radar people might think the player is dead.

Hell.. How about a minimap just like the one I suggested earlier in this post, but where the blip would disappear from the minimap after an opponent actually enters the minimap area.

hmm this could work veary confusing, if a player disappears from the radar people might think the player is dead.

Read the next few sentences too, please.