[HELP]Vehicle texture is distorted

mucuk6547

• Administrators
On 13/04/2020 at 22:34, mucuk6547 said:

Hello, I made a drawing from scratch, when you import textures with TXD Workshop, it will be white in the game, please help.

Please make sure that the texture assigned in the bitmap slot of the material is the exact name as the image you added with TXD workshop. The error you're getting is due to a missing texture.

I also recommend using Magic TXD for modifying and creating TXD files. You can get it here: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27862

6 hours ago, Tut said:

Please make sure that the texture assigned in the bitmap slot of the material is the exact name as the image you added with TXD workshop. The error you're getting is due to a missing texture.

I also recommend using Magic TXD for modifying and creating TXD files. You can get it here: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27862

With magic txd, the file size is very large.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, mucuk6547 said:

With magic txd, the file size is very large.

You may want to compress the image in the following for the smallest possible sizing:

DXT1: ideal for opaque textures like bricks, or cut-out textures with no translucency

DXT3: ideal for opaque textures like window frames cutout's with bits of translucency here and there

DXT5: ideal for transcluent textures like glass and liquid

What Magic TXD defaults to is uncompressed (or atleast closer to losless) and that's why your Magic TXD generated files are generally heavier if you don't select compression options.