Banned for no reason...

I don't know what's up,  but...... I've got banned for 60 days in MTA... Like, I swear by God I didn't do anything... I was playing/scripting on my server, as usual. I reconnect, and it refuses to connect with the reason "AC #4, Trainer". I restart the game, and, well, there's a ban for 60 days... I'll give acces to my PC to MTA Moderators, like, ANYTHING you want, just unban me... I play MTA For 6 years now and I've NEVER been banned.

Also, my friend sometimes comes over with his laptop to play MTA since recently his network is really f'ing w him (Bosnian :~ernet). I don't know, maybe he used something, I seriously don't know...

Please unban me, because if you don't, my server's gonna die... I've been working 5 years straight on it, just recently started to get some solid player counts...

Please, I swear, I did not do anything wrong... I know timed bans will be ignored but, 60 days is really too much for doing literally nothing.....

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Temporary bans cannot be appealed, we already told you that so you shouldn't have come here (after raging on Discord).

20 minutes ago, Soapbosnia said:

60 days is really too much for doing literally nothing.....

We know what you did, and that you're trying to cover your tracks with lies.

You served as a tester for a known cheat developer (who is banned himself, thus looking for people to try it for him). For this purpose of testing cheats, you used a laptop and not your main PC, as you don't want to risk being banned and not being able to continue playing MTA.

The anti-cheat is better than said cheat developer, so you got instantly detected and banned. After which we took a look and also, manuallly, banned your other PC. Just because it doesn't work like that, we don't like people that attempt to hide their tracks or minimalize the consequences of a bad action in other ways (like you did by using a disposal PC).

Any excuses such as yours, "My friend brought his laptop to me and god knows what he did while playing MTA", will never be accepted by us (this is policy), it's the known "my brother did it / my cat jumped on my keyboard and launched a cheat" type of generic excuse. Even if we don't accept this to begin with, we have additional reasons to be confident that it's really you, which we won't share as we want to prevent people from learning from their mistakes in future.

Note: ban duration is 2 months because this cheat developer currently has 3 testers (who all got banned) and really picks & approves them carefully. This means that you are working for him, in order to assist him in his attempts to ruin the game for other people. That is pretty malicious. Anyone found to be helping such people on the sideline, can expect serious bans for themselves..

Please don't return on any MTA platform (discord or forums) to ask for unban or clarification. The decision is final, and cannot be changed. We already had to get rid of you on Discord, we will do that here as well if neccesary.

• Like 1